Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This weekend's (Oct. 12) weather

So I'm sure many of you are aware of the incoming snow/rain storm coming in this weekend. Figured it might be a good idea to have a thread to discuss it.

So far UM Crookston has moved its game against Sioux Falls to the Alerus Center in Grand Forks.

I'm going to be attending the Dragons road game vs Concordia. Right now it looks like a mix of rain and snow for Saturday but I'm not sure how much will stay north vs what will hit the Twin Cities.

I had planned on going to Aberdeen. But those plans may change if it is as bad as the forecast.

Comment

Another set of games changing location.

The University of Minnesota Crookston soccer team has officially moved their home games to the East Grand Forks High School turf field in East Grand Forks, Minn. The Golden Eagles will play University of Mary at 11 a.m., on Fri., Oct. 11, and Minot State University at 1 p.m., on Sun., Oct. 13. The games were relocated due to the forecasted winter storm for the Red River Valley, and the field conditions that may occur as a result of this week's weather.

East Grand Forks High School is located at 1420 4th Ave. NW in East Grand Forks, Minn.

Comment

Originally posted by IceBoxDragon View Post
        So I'm sure many of you are aware of the incoming snow/rain storm coming in this weekend. Figured it might be a good idea to have a thread to discuss it.

So far UM Crookston has moved its game against Sioux Falls to the Alerus Center in Grand Forks.

I'm going to be attending the Dragons road game vs Concordia. Right now it looks like a mix of rain and snow for Saturday but I'm not sure how much will stay north vs what will hit the Twin Cities.
        Oh.

Comment

Thinking of driving north to a game this weekend, but a wise Canadian once told us how THAT might turn out...

That good ship and true was a bone to be chewed
          When the gales of November came early

--Gordon Lightfoot, Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald

Comment

The Following Contests have been Postponed. #NSICFB UIU at UMary moved to Sunday at 12 p.m. MINOT at WSU moved to Sunday (Time TBD)

#NSICSoc *SCSU at MSUM & *UMary at UMC - Postpone to a later date this season.

Comment

I-94 is shut down from Fargo to Bismarck
              Millsy

Comment

Minot at Winona is now scheduled for noon on Sunday.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X