Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    Meh. I'm bored. Here's a list of schools that are OPEN - as in, have not modified their class schedules...

NSIC:

-Wayne State
    -University of Mary (although leniency is being given to students who wish to make accomodations)

MIAC:

-Augsburg
    -Concordia-Moorhead
    -Gustavus
    -Hamline

UMAC:

-Crown College (next week is spring break, looks like they are going to evaluate later)
    -Northland College

Other MN colleges not in the NSIC/MIAC/UMAC (*no updates)

-Oak Hills Christian*
    -Leech Lake Tribal College*
    -Academy College*
    -Adler Graduate School*
    -Hazelden Graduate School*
    -Luther Seminary*
    -Mayo Clinic Colleges* (You'd think one of the top medical schools in the world would be onto something like this?)
    -NWHSU*
    -United Seminary*

(Bet some of you didn't know we had so many weird colleges, huh? *wink)
    Last edited by SW_Mustang; 03-12-2020, 09:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Augustana at this point is extending spring break a week until March 23rd.

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    It's kind of moot at this point, but the NSIC has suspended athletics.

I'm guessing that's a wrap on spring football.

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    These are the only schools that are not suspending classes to some degree as of me writing this, although I would definitely expect to see this change.

University of Mary: Open in Bismarck, although they are allowing students to make other arrangements. Closed in Rome.
    Northern State University: Open

Wayne State: Open

Last edited by SW_Mustang; 03-12-2020, 06:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    Originally posted by 212 Degrees View Post
    With the onset of the Coronavirus, are there any schools in the conference postponing Spring Practice and/or class? SMSU's Spring Break ends this week and there's still no word from the president or Athletic Department regarding postponing class or practice. I wonder if the NSIC will make a decision for all the schools, to keep everyone on the same page.
    SMSU is monitoring the situation, but has elected to continue on for the time being.

EDIT: I know for a fact MSU is doing the same, and I've been told SCSU and RCTC are doing the same as well.
    Last edited by SW_Mustang; 03-12-2020, 08:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 212 Degrees
    started a topic Coronavirus, Spring Practice and School Closings

Coronavirus, Spring Practice and School Closings

With the onset of the Coronavirus, are there any schools in the conference postponing Spring Practice and/or class? SMSU's Spring Break ends this week and there's still no word from the president or Athletic Department regarding postponing class or practice. I wonder if the NSIC will make a decision for all the schools, to keep everyone on the same page.

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X