Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: University of Mary hockey in national title game

Mary faces off against Iowa State in the ACHA D2 championship game tonight. Kinda neat:

College Hockey: UMary one win away from their first national championship | KX NEWS (kxnet.com)

Four former players from the Alexandria Blizzard Junior Team on the roster for UMary!
    Millsy

Comment

Originally posted by Millsy View Post
      Four former players from the Alexandria Blizzard Junior Team on the roster for UMary!
      They got the win!

College Hockey: University of Mary wins the national championship | KX NEWS (kxnet.com)

Comment

Former Blizzard Goalie Kyle Hayden with the MVP honors
        Millsy

Comment

Former Blizzard Goalie Kyle Hayden with the MVP honors
          Nice! I take it you're an Alexandria fan?

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Nice! I take it you're an Alexandria fan?
            Yep, we billeted for three years for the Blizzard. My son has now hit Squirt Hockey with AAHA and with his weekend travels, we had to give it up. Kyle was a goalie the first year we billeted.

You aren't by any chance "Stang5280" over on the High School Hockey board?
            Millsy

Comment

Yep, we billeted for three years for the Blizzard. My son has now hit Squirt Hockey with AAHA and with his weekend travels, we had to give it up. Kyle was a goalie the first year we billeted.

You aren't by any chance "Stang5280" over on the High School Hockey board?
              Interesting. I knew a guy who played for the previous iteration before they moved to Brookings. I've never been to Alex, but I'd love to check it out.

Unfortunately no, this is the only message board I am apart of. Kinda wish I chose a better name here, but I digress. XD

Comment

Interesting. I knew a guy who played for the previous iteration before they moved to Brookings. I've never been to Alex, but I'd love to check it out.

Unfortunately no, this is the only message board I am apart of. Kinda wish I chose a better name here, but I digress. XD
                The RCC is actually hosting a St. Cloud Norsemen/Aberdeen Wings series next weekend, the 30th and 1st. The Norsemen are owned by the same people that own the Alexandria Blizzard and the Willmar Warhawks.

We are heading to the Friday game, kind of interested to see the Wings play as they have a lot of commits on their roster and are something like 42-4 on the season.
                Millsy

Comment

The RCC is actually hosting a St. Cloud Norsemen/Aberdeen Wings series next weekend, the 30th and 1st. The Norsemen are owned by the same people that own the Alexandria Blizzard and the Willmar Warhawks.

We are heading to the Friday game, kind of interested to see the Wings play as they have a lot of commits on their roster and are something like 42-4 on the season.
                  Interesting. That would be a fun series to see.

The Fairbanks Ice Dogs played in Marshall all season, which was kinda neat.

Comment

Interesting. That would be a fun series to see.

The Fairbanks Ice Dogs played in Marshall all season, which was kinda neat.
                    A very nice set up in Marshall that they have in the Red Baron Arena. My son was there for a tournament this past winter and I was very impressed. I knew Fairbanks was playing there this year and I can see why they chose to set up shop there during COVID.
                    Millsy

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X