Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Many of them (about half or more) were already on the roster prior to the covid year. Certainly some new transfers this season, but not the number it would appear on the surface.
    To be fair, I didn't say they were COVID transfers - I always like to skim through rosters and the number of FBS teams I saw stood out.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

To be fair, I didn't say they were COVID transfers - I always like to skim through rosters and the number of FBS teams I saw stood out.
      I knew what you were getting at. Just wanted to clear that up for TCMav since he was surprised to see so many transfers.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

I knew what you were getting at. Just wanted to clear that up for TCMav since he was surprised to see so many transfers.
        Oh, gotcha.

Comment

Oh, gotcha.

Comment

Yeah - that's just JUCOs, then we have the NCAA transfers on top of that.

Obviously, our turnover rate for recruits is astronomical. I think we need to focus on building our culture/brand. It seemed like we were starting to do that, but we're slipping to the pre-2013 days pretty
            I wonder if some of the recruits see that and question their chances of playin' sooner than later. A kid's expectations can waver when they see a number of players comin' in with college experience. I remember those days of yore. Was not fun.

Comment

For sure! This August though - it's a bit more antsy!

Can't wait for kickoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

I wonder if some of the recruits see that and question their chances of playin' sooner than later. A kid's expectations can waver when they see a number of players comin' in with college experience. I remember those days of yore. Was not fun.
                Yeah. I wonder that too... seems like a chicken and the egg type situation.

It would be nice if we did a little more recruiting locally. That might help.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post

Comment

Tonight at 8 PM. I may have to skip The Walking Dead tonight for this event.

D2Football on Twitter: "Coming Sunday night, 8/29 at 8pm Central....The https://t.co/7sJv27V2os top 25 will be revealed in a one hour video including stats, highlights and commentary for each team. Following the reveal video will be a live reaction show with a panel of D2 columnists at 9pm, Central. https://t.co/E7uMb7Sk2z" / Twitter

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X