Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helmet Football Project

Couldn't remember if this has been posted in the past or not. Fun to see all of the different helmets teams have used.
    An 'atlas' of football helmets

Great site, Kudos to Warrior fan. We should have a comparison of best and worst helmets of D2, excluding NSIC.

Comment

This is a great site- I've been looking at it over the years. I like that it has all different levels of pro and college football.

Comment

I don't remember the black WSU Helmets from 1997-2001 if anything i think they were a darker shade of purple.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
          This is a great site- I've been looking at it over the years. I like that it has all different levels of pro and college football.
          I love looking at Orgeon then comparing it to Michigan and Penn State. I think Oregon goes through more changes in a yeae than those two schools combimed over there entire history.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
            Yes it is a great one and like you I've been looking at it for a long time. And there was an even better one called MG's helmets where the helmets were bigger and looked real. But the guy that owned the site got tired and shut it down. He had a full time job and did the website as a hobby. Do you remember MG's? The helmets looked like this one...

He made them for high school, college, professional and fictitious teams like the Screaming Eagles above. MG's was the best. I'm glad I saved copies of the helmets he made for my teams.??????

Happy New Year everybody!
            Last edited by crixus; 12-29-2021, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

Yes it is a great one and like you I've been looking at it for a long time. And there was an even better one called MG's helmets where the helmets were bigger and looked real. But the guy that owned the site got tired and shut it down. He had a full time job and did the website as a hobby. Do you remember MG's? The helmets looked like this one..
              I remember one something like this that I haven't been able to find for awhile.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X