Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
I wonder if the North Dakota Department of Tourism will raid this board for marketing campaigns. I mean getting talked about this much on a D2 message...
-
Leave a comment:
-
As someone who used to work in shipping/operations I can confidently say USPS and FedEx don't deliver much like the Jimmies at least to the right address...
- 3 likes
Leave a comment:
-
Is Flottmeyer hurt or did they decide to go with another QB for the game?...
Leave a comment:
-
- 1 like
-
Week 4 Confidence Pool
“Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish…and feed yourself. He’s a grown man. And fishing’s not that hard.”
Games...
-
Duluth is the only team WSU hasn't beaten since all the conference mergers and departures going back to 2008. I don't like the odds this year but weirder...
- 2 likes
Leave a comment:
-
They mentioned Strand on the podcast Pardon My Take this morning. They kept saying D2 player and never mentioned MSUM or the NSIC. They were all rooting...
Leave a comment:
-
-
Week 3 Confidence Pool
“If any of you need anything at all, too bad. Deal with your problems yourselves, like adults.”
Games for Saturday, September 19
Bemidji...
-
-
-
Week 2 Confidence Pool
“When people get too chummy with me, I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don’t really care about them.”
Games for Saturday,...
- 1 like
-
Anyone have an update for the WSU-Northern game? The live stats bug hasn't updated in forever. Its stuck on 21-6 Northern with 5:36 left in Q3.
Leave a comment:
-
Lol its a quote from the TV show Arrested Development.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lKie-v...mVzdGVkIGRldmV...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Week 1 Confidence Pool
For anyone new, each week you will pick the winner and assign a point 1-7 for each game. The one you are most confident in would get a 7, the least confident...
- 2 likes
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: