Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC Players of the Week (9/26)

NSIC Offensive Player of the Week
    #34 Thuro Reisdorfer (RB, 6-1, 215, Gr., Sioux Falls, S.D. / Washington HS) - Sioux Falls

- Rushed for 100 yards on 19 carries and three touchdowns in a 34-31 win over UMD
    - Scored on runs of 21, 9 and 2 yards out, including the go-ahead score with under a minute left in the game
    - Moved into 9th in all-time rushing yards at USF as he tallied his 14th career 100+ yard game
    - Added three catches for 12 yards

NSIC Defensive Player of the Week
    #0 Onte Burns (LB, 6-0, 206, Sr., Plymouth, Minn. / Robbinsdale Cooper HS) - SMSU

- Had a game-high 11 tackles, with four solo, along with 2.0 sacks and a pass break-up in SMSU’s 27-20 overtime win versus Minot State
    - The two sacks came during Minot State’s overtime drive to help seal the SMSU victory
    - Became just the seventh SMSU player in team history to reach 300 career tackles
    - Ranks second all-time with 179 solo tackles
    - Has amassed an NSIC best 46 tackles on the season

NSIC Special Teams Player of the Week
    #27 Jacob Scott (K/P, 6-1, 175, So., Flower Mound, Texas / Marcus HS) - Winona State

- Became the first kicker in Winona State history to kick four field goals of forty yards or more in the same contest
    - Was 4-for-4, hitting from 42, 48, 43, and 48 yards
    - Became just the sixth player ever at WSU to hit four field goals, regardless of distance, in the same game
    - Also went 4-for-4 on point after attempts
    - Accounted for 16 of Winona State’s points in a 40-7 win over MSU Moorhead

Another week, another Mustang.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
      Another week, another Mustang.
      Seeing more "Robbinsdale" Products on these lists for you, than WWF wrestlers in the 80s and 90s!

Comment

Originally posted by tman28 View Post

Seeing more "Robbinsdale" Products on these lists for you, than WWF wrestlers in the 80s and 90s!
        Mr. Perfect is a suitable name for Jesse Sherwood.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Mr. Perfect is a suitable name for Jesse Sherwood.
          One of my favorite wrestlers ever too! So is Burns Smash/Repo Man or Ravishing?

Comment

One of my favorite wrestlers ever too! So is Burns Smash/Repo Man or Ravishing?
            Good question. I'll go with Repo Man - repossessing the ball on defense!

Mr. Perfect was slightly before my time, but I definitely can appreciate his talent.

Comment

I noticed Jacob Scott of WSU was named D2Football special teams player of the week as well.

Comment

great post ! Man all those wrasslers were NW first ring suburbs guys

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X