Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC Players of the Week (10/10)

NSIC Offensive Player of the Week
    #18 Will Madler (QB, 5-10, 180, R-So., Bismarck, N.D. / Bismarck HS) - Northern State

- Had a hand in six total touchdowns and as he amassed 420 yards of total offense in a 42-21 victory over Winona State
    - Threw for a career high 394 yards with four touchdowns
    - Added 26 yards rushing and two rushing touchdowns
    - Connected with eight Wolves receivers in the win
    - Ranks in the top-10 for single game passing yards and passing touchdowns at Northern State

NSIC Defensive Player of the Week
    #5 Alex Kowalczyk (LB, 5-11, 210, So., Sioux Falls, S.D. / O’Gorman HS) - Wayne State

- Credited with 18 tackles and one forced fumble in Wayne State’s 41-33 home win over Minnesota State
    - Had eight solo and 10 assisted stops
    - The forced fumble resulted in 34-yard fumble return for TD by Gerale Flye
    - Named NSIC Defensive Player of the Week for the second time this season (9/12/22)

NSIC Special Teams Player of the Week
    #41 Alex Powders (K/P, 5-10, 180, Sr., Council Bluffs, Iowa / Thomas Jefferson HS) - Wayne State

- Connected on two field goals and was 5-for-5 on PAT kicks in Saturday’s 41-33 home win over Minnesota State
    - Made field goals of 26 and 24 yards to account for 11 points in the game
    - Averaged 40.5 yards on two punts and had four touchbacks on seven kickoffs

Good for Alex Kowalczyk with a name Witt would appreciate. A steal for the Wildcats as I believe AU or USF didn't offer him a scholarship.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
      Good for Alex Kowalczyk with a name Witt would appreciate. A steal for the Wildcats as I believe AU or USF didn't offer him a scholarship.
      He seemed to be in on almost every play on Saturday. A well deserved honor for the way that he played.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
        I have no clue on scholarship offers from player to player..but he's been a top tackler in the league the last few years....and his 2nd time winning the award this year. Very deserving.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

I have no clue on scholarship offers from player to player..but he's been a top tackler in the league the last few years....and his 2nd time winning the award this year. Very deserving.
          Ya thats crazy. From Sioux Falls O'Gorman fight in town. He was a very good player, but who could have seen this? Undersized too for a NSIC LB.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X