Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

I get what you're saying...but the guy literally grew up 120 miles away from Dickinson. I think he knew what he was getting into when he took the Dickinson job.

As opposed to a coworker of mine for example, who moved to Marshall from Atlanta, GA.

And like was brought up already, Jace Schillinger went to DSU and played (and later coached) and is his brother. And I'm pretty sure Jace is older, so he probably went to a lot of Jace's games in Dickinson when Jace was there as a player as he would have still been at home with his parents.

Comment

Dickinson State had 53 Montana players on their roster last year. I could see how they would be concerned about this hire. I don't know how many of these players might be at a D2 level, I'm guessing the true D2 level Montana players might go to the better Frontier teams. (Since Montana has no D2 schools with football)

Comment

Originally posted by Mandan View Post
        Dickinson State had 53 Montana players on their roster last year. I could see how they would be concerned about this hire. I don't know how many of these players might be at a D2 level, I'm guessing the true D2 level Montana players might go to the better Frontier teams. (Since Montana has no D2 schools with football)
        Yeah I think it migh be the Frontier schools on the bottom end, and they may be able to poach some PWOs from the Grizzlies or Bobcats.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X