Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4THEPAW View Post
    Haven't been able to watch many Augie games this season, but who have they beaten this year that has been an impressive win? Their opponents are a combined 11-25 on the season. I understand they can't control their opponents records but i guess we will find out a lot about them over the next 5 weeks as their schedule is back loaded with some of the best teams in the league. Their next 5 opponents have a combined record of 20-9 and they have 3 of those games on the road. So either they will be exposed or they will prove me wrong!!
    There is no disputing the fact that Augie's schedule so far has been unbelievably soft, especially once USF turned out to be more mediocre than good. Augie only has two home games left and they will be incredibly consequential: Mankato and Bemidji. Usually Mankato physically over powers Augie on each line so we'll see if OJ's veteran crew has a counter to that this season. Augie and Bemidji have played some classics over the years and this year has the potential to be a loser goes home type of affair.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X