Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Witwicki on D1 Rejects

Excellent interview with NSICs own on Youtube show Division 1 Rejects...

D1 Rejects

Watched most of the show, the host can talk fast and is knowledgeable. When the rugged dude from Sioux Falls came on I was all ears. I'm enjoying getting more versed about the D2 world.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
      Watched most of the show, the host can talk fast and is knowledgeable. When the rugged dude from Sioux Falls came on I was all ears. I'm enjoying getting more versed about the D2 world.
      Watching that, I think that a giant poster of Witt's head should be placed in every NSIC stadium. Like Mao in Tiannemen Square, Lenin and Stalin in Red Square, and Oregon's Joey Harrington and Bo Nix on New York City billboards, a giant of the game of football should be seen by everyone.

Comment

I was on that podcast - or at least a photo I was in was on that podcast. Welcome to the club, Witt!

I like listening to these guys. Kinda cool to see someone giving some attention to the lower levels.

Comment

Witt's weekly show starts at 7 PM. D2Football - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Watching that, I think that a giant poster of Witt's head should be placed in every NSIC stadium. Like Mao in Tiannemen Square, Lenin and Stalin in Red Square, and Oregon's Joey Harrington and Bo Nix on New York City billboards, a giant of the game of football should be seen by everyone.
            You know how to crack me up Laker. Witt's a giant in the D2 world. When the D2 championship game is being televised. Witt should be the color commentor!

Comment

You know how to crack me up Laker. Witt's a giant in the D2 world. When the D2 championship game is being televised. Witt should be the color commentor!
              Had Witt's picture been on the Empire State building, King Kong would have feared climbing it.

Comment

I went on with Kobe and his show in an effort to reach some of his younger audience that maybe we don't get on D2 with all the old-heads on our show..haha

He's grinding and working at his craft and learning up on small college ball..so I give him credit.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

When I was living in NYC in the early 80's it was Daryl Strawberry of the Mets on the side of a building.

Comment

I have been watching the show all season. I really enjoy it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X