Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pueblo rides into East Texas

What do y'all think? Commerce D been stout and is still improving. Offense for us has been a bit of a struggle, but been good enough. You bringing enogh game to the Champs House this weekend? Also, anyone making the LONG trip let me know and I will treat ya pre game with my internationally recognized Texas Brisket I am an international guru of BBQ, in case you didnt know. I only ask a reciprocal feed next year when I come to your house. All are welcome.

Re: Pueblo rides into East Texas

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    What do y'all think? Commerce D been stout and is still improving. Offense for us has been a bit of a struggle, but been good enough. You bringing enogh game to the Champs House this weekend? Also, anyone making the LONG trip let me know and I will treat ya pre game with my internationally recognized Texas Brisket I am an international guru of BBQ, in case you didnt know. I only ask a reciprocal feed next year when I come to your house. All are welcome.

Comment

Now I know he is drunk! With 90% chance of RAIN and 7 Fumbles in 3 games, no wonder he says Pueblo is gonna win in a dog fight. They cant hold onto the ball in dry weather. Imagine what happens when the ball is wet against the defending National Champions! Pueblo is a dry weather team. I don't recall them playing in a rainstorm!

Comment

And then there's also the dreaded shotgun in the rain too.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
          Now I know he is drunk! With 90% chance of RAIN and 7 Fumbles in 3 games, no wonder he says Pueblo is gonna win in a dog fight. They cant hold onto the ball in dry weather. Imagine what happens when the ball is wet against the defending National Champions! Pueblo is a dry weather team. I don't recall them playing in a rainstorm!
          The rain may or may not give problems. On the other hand, Pueblo doesn't handle lightning delays on the road worth a hoot, as exemplified by Fort Lewis in 14 and Mines in 16.
          Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Originally posted by GWolf View Post
            The rain may or may not give problems. On the other hand, Pueblo doesn't handle lightning delays on the road worth a hoot, as exemplified by Fort Lewis in 14 and Mines in 16.
            Plus remember, "Don't mess with Texas" or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
              Plus remember, "Don't mess with Texas" or something.
              All our exes live in Texas: Hughes, Wilkinson, , , , , , , ,
              Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Commerce weather update: Most of the rain should be over by Sat morning, with occasional scattered thunderstorms still possible Sat night. Hopefully it will be clear for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by GWolf View Post

Comment

gosh, I was right again..

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X