Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wristen's salary?

Originally posted by RichardNoggin View Post
    UNC is a joke, and they can thank Jim Fallis for that bonehead decision to go D1. As players and former players, we were all scratching our heads at that one. It was not a good choice, and it doesn't ever look like they will be competitive. Nottingham is a nice D2 stadium, but it is pathetic for FCS. I had the Eastern Washington @ MSU game on the TV with CSUP on the computer. Montana State looks so much more big time in every way, it's sad.

They can't hire a coach to save their life, some of the kids from Colorado who they have recruited vs some they have passed on makes me scratch my head.

I think UNC saw the writing on the wall with the NCC, and I know they thought they were far superior to the RMAC. When Shane Carwin turned down UNC for Western, O. Kay Dalton called him small time and said he'd never beat UNC...except that he did.

Wristen is better than the bottom of the Big Sky. I hate to say it, because I played there and have some kids I have coached with offers from UNC, but I wouldn't send my kid there.
    I guess "once a Bear, always a Bear" doesn't apply to all.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSkyBears View Post
      I guess "once a Bear, always a Bear" doesn't apply to all.

Methinks RichardNoggin was "bearing" it all ... you know ... the good, the bad and the ugly. I'm guessing you could "bearly" stand it. :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
        Methinks RichardNoggin was "bearing" it all ... you know ... the good, the bad and the ugly. I'm guessing you could "bearly" stand it. :smile-big:
        Earnest should change the football team undershirts to "Bears Down".

Comment

Originally posted by RichardNoggin View Post
          Earnest should change the football team undershirts to "Bears Down".
          Or..... The UnBearables :smile-big:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X