Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personal foul for hitting a QB that's still in bounds. Interesting!

Comment

How Pueblo can't get the ref's mic to work ever since 2008 is comical I must say. How difficult can it be?

Comment

34-7 Mines, surprised not worse tonight to be honest.

Mines QB needs to stay healthy and they can make a solid run. He takes some shots, tough kid!

Comment

34-14 Mines, 9 minutes left in the game.

Comment

Comment

One yard per carry, over rated!

Comment

So it's not an impressive win then? Lol. Hopefully you guys can win a playoff game this year, Pueblo is getting tired of carrying the conference.

Comment

When you get knocked off in the post season at home by Pueblo, its hard to say they're overrated. This is their first conference home loss in 9 years. Enjoy the big win- you might meet again.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardNoggin View Post

Pueblo by 3 TD's.
                    Not even Turdonmyslf seen that whoopin coming. Gotta give the LBs from Mines a ton of credit, they balled .

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk in la junta View Post

Not even Turdonmyslf seen that whoopin coming. Gotta give the LBs from Mines a ton of credit, they balled .
                      Whole team played well, all 3 phases as I said. Glad you could join us on the right thread!

Comment

Comment

That's the truth.

I've always given credit when teams play well against the Pack. The home conference win streak had to end sometime. I like chatting with the Mines fans on here.

I do think it's hilarious their coach about had a temper tantrum last year when Pueblo swung their arms on the final kickoff in the playoff game in celebration but then his own team acted like they did tonight. Hope he can reflect on that and take it a bit better when it comes back around.

Comment

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the Mines players turn to the crowd and celebrate...Down goes #9

Comment

Excellent win for Mines.
                                Last edited by TexasDigger; 11-03-2019, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X