Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commerce vs. CSU Pueblo

The injured Pack vs. the not so injured Lions. The Pack were Mined shocked last weekend. Lions just rolling along. Thoughts?

Comment

As I have mentioned in the LSC thread, I believe it will be a good game. I hate that the injury bug has hit your squad, wish both teams were at full strength for this tilt. The Lions have definitely found their QB and kicker to go along with an already stout defense so we seem to be gaining momentum. If our run game improves and we stay relatively injury free, old ET could make another deep playoff run this year. Lions by 10.

Comment

Comment

Two losses in a row will mean almost no playoffs for the Pack this year. And we still have Ft. Lewis to play this year at their place. Yes, I said Ft. Lewis. They are playing above expectations this year. It was in the 08 and 09 seasons that we lost two or more in a season. But we did not have the high expectations that we do have since 2011. The injury bug has struck the team again this year, much like last year at the RB position. I was surprised that to OL did not perform as well as expected except in pass blocking. Are we transitioning to a passing team for the rest of the season? Could be a long 9 games ahead.

Comment

Comment

Unless the LSC gets 3 teams into the postseason...

Comment

Originally posted by Mattportman View Post

Unless the LSC gets 3 teams into the postseason...
                Much like last year this is simply a must win, playoffs start for Pueblo this week. It's as straightforward as that.

Comment

Congrats Pac. Good game
                  The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Playoffs off to a good start.

Pack outscored Commerce 24-7 after trailing 10-0. What a game.

Comment

After the Granddaughter's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese last night, I was able to catch the last qtr on radio on the drive home. Got to the driveway and just parked the car to listen to the last 1:04 of the game. Exciting and heart pounding. Could not believe Ft. Lewis lost to Black Hills. That's what I get for showing them some love. Mines got off to a slow start against Highlands but came on strong in the 4th. Adams, well, was better than Western. Chadron had "High Hopes" at the start of the season. Mesa got the better of them. Wristen got the Packs attention after the loss to Mines! Our running game has all but disappeared the past two weeks. You would think the passing would open up the running game a little more. I understand the injuries at the RB position, but the #1 RB and Gunnar being a pass/run QB being healthy would get more yards. Just watch out for the big let down against SD Mines at their place where you can tailgate in your car/truck and watch the game from the 50 yard line!

Comment

Any updates on Kittna's injury?

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                          After the Granddaughter's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese last night, I was able to catch the last qtr on radio on the drive home. Got to the driveway and just parked the car to listen to the last 1:04 of the game. Exciting and heart pounding. Could not believe Ft. Lewis lost to Black Hills. That's what I get for showing them some love. Mines got off to a slow start against Highlands but came on strong in the 4th. Adams, well, was better than Western. Chadron had "High Hopes" at the start of the season. Mesa got the better of them. Wristen got the Packs attention after the loss to Mines! Our running game has all but disappeared the past two weeks. You would think the passing would open up the running game a little more. I understand the injuries at the RB position, but the #1 RB and Gunnar being a pass/run QB being healthy would get more yards. Just watch out for the big let down against SD Mines at their place where you can tailgate in your car/truck and watch the game from the 50 yard line!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                            Playoffs off to a good start.

Pack outscored Commerce 24-7 after trailing 10-0. What a game.
                            Turdonmyslf: You know that you were squished in poo when the Pack was down 10- 0.. This morning your underwear probably looks like J.B Hunt jackknifed out on I-25 & HWY 50.
                            Last edited by Drunk in la junta; 09-29-2019, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk in la junta View Post

Turdonmyslf: You know that you were squished in poo when the Pack was down 10- 0.. This morning your underwear probably looks like J.B Hunt jackknifed out on I-25 & HWY 50.
                              Who says I was wearing underwear?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X