Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

    Many may disagree but I think Pueblo has the edge in this one, Mankato's schedule has been rather weak this year and I don't think they've seen a defense near the level that Pueblo is playing at. Athleticism advantage goes to Pueblo, John Todd should stretch the field again and if Edwards has time I think this is a match-up Pueblo can exploit. Expect another low scoring game but with a mostly healthy Pack team going into this I think they survive and avenge their OT loss last year.

  • #2
    Re: CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

    Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
    Many may disagree but I think Pueblo has the edge in this one, Mankato's schedule has been rather weak this year and I don't think they've seen a defense near the level that Pueblo is playing at. Athleticism advantage goes to Pueblo, John Todd should stretch the field again and if Edwards has time I think this is a match-up Pueblo can exploit. Expect another low scoring game but with a mostly healthy Pack team going into this I think they survive and avenge their OT loss last year.
    I agree. I got flamed for doubting the legitness of duluth in NSIC forum but their insular schedule can hide weeknesses or inflate strengths easily. Pueblo is comming on at the right time, i think it will be Pueblo vs Tarleton in regional final.
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

      According to CSUP radio guys, OG Rami Hamman will not play today. Aggravated high ankle sprain; didn't even make the trip.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

        Hopefully the stream starts to work.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

          Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
          Hopefully the stream starts to work.
          I agree. WTF?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

            Originally posted by WalterCampFan View Post
            I agree. WTF?
            Not sure why it's so difficult, several weeks in a row it's had issues.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

              Pueblo D getting manhandled right now...

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

                …. and the offense is not doing diddly...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

                  Originally posted by whodat View Post
                  …. and the offense is not doing diddly...
                  That's nothing new...for a few years now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

                    Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                    That's nothing new...for a few years now.
                    Ridiculous, gonna be a 20-10 deficit in TOP

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

                      Originally posted by whodat View Post
                      Ridiculous, gonna be a 20-10 deficit in TOP
                      Surprised it's even that close. The fumble by Pueblo completely changed this game. That's game over at 17-0.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

                        Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                        Surprised it's even that close. The fumble by Pueblo completely changed this game. That's game over at 17-0.
                        Reminds a little of the Broncos - good rushes, then go to pass. Weird

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

                          Originally posted by whodat View Post
                          Reminds a little of the Broncos - good rushes, then go to pass. Weird
                          Play calling been odd all year, well for a few years now. Unfortunate that they had to play Gunnar Lamphere last year, due to injury, as they RS him this year instead. He's the only QB on the roster with the skills needed to run this type of offense. The bad news is that the defense loses 10 guys to graduation so we'll see what kind of hep he gets next season.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

                            Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                            The fumble by Pueblo completely changed this game.
                            Yeah, they know it's a run, why not Denard instead?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

                              I also think Pueblo would get crushed by Tarleton this season and I'm guessing that is who would've been next up.

                              Comment

                              Ad3

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X