Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

Where did Bernard McDondle go?

Also, first time I've heard an announcer use at least 10 different names for a school. My favorite is CSU Pueblo State.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
      Where did Bernard McDondle go?

Also, first time I've heard an announcer use at least 10 different names for a school. My favorite is CSU Pueblo State.
      CSU Pwayblow

Comment

Edwards throws into quadruple coverage, sheez

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post
          CSU Pwayblow
          It's like they don't have any pronunciations on their notes, even for simple names like Tevin they need help. Not as much help as Pwayblow's offense though.

Comment

CSUP, just not enough energy here. Wind went out of the sails when they could not punch it in down close.

Comment

Wow, too many dropped passes by Pueblo.

Comment

If they could catch it would maybe be an exciting game. Instead, their passing game remains inept...been an issue all year that many Pueblo fans have tried to sweep under the rug. Last in the conference in passing yards yet again, you can only be one dimensional for so long. Shame, a wasted championship caliber defense yet again.

Comment

If they could catch it would maybe be an exciting game. Instead, their passing game remains inept...been an issue all year that many Pueblo fans have tried to sweep under the rug. Last in the conference in passing yards yet again, you can only be one dimensional for so long. Shame, a wasted championship caliber defense yet again.
                  I agree. To many dropped passes by receiver's and running backs.

Comment

I think you meant "coaches." Alter all, what do fans know ...

Comment

Welp, on to recruiting wars. Not a stellar effort by CSUP, pretty much wore out the defense in the first half. I kinda think the running back-by-committee hurt them some this year. Tough when you are rich at the RB position, but it just seems like it hurt more than helped.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
                        I think you meant "coaches."
                        Well that too, but that's been going on for years. Fans tried to ignore it this year but same result when it counts.

Comment

Welp, on to recruiting wars. Not a stellar effort by CSUP, pretty much wore out the defense in the first half. I kinda think the running back-by-committee hurt them some this year. Tough when you are rich at the RB position, but it just seems like it hurt more than helped.
                          Seems they never stuck with a hot hand, I'm all for depth but when one back is clearly having a great day then why not feed him?

Comment

Seems they never stuck with a hot hand, I'm all for depth but when one back is clearly having a great day then why not feed him?
                            Agree, plus they could have utilized all 3 at the same time in a better scheme. They all had some really good distinct traits.

Comment

Agree, plus they could have utilized all 3 at the same time in a better scheme. They all had some really good distinct traits.
                              Bernard lined up in the slot for example, never happened, why not a jet sweep with him or try to get him lined up against a LB? I know he was never fully healthy this year but if you're going to play him then get the ball to him in creative ways. If he's too hurt to do that then don't put him out there.

They have their QB for the next 3 years at least, but going to be hard to replace Payer, Sizer, Wristen, Williams, and Shongolo on the defensive side of the ball. A couple transfers that had to sit this year (since they aren't at Ferris State) will help but don't be surprised if the defense takes a small step back in 2019.

Comment

Offense is an abomination

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X