Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameday week 10

Chadron and Western Oregon are scoreless in the first qtr. Can't say I'm a fan of grey home jerseys for the Eagles, but I guess this isn't Uni Watch. Curious to see what Pueblo team shows up today vs Mines.

After giving up the first TD to Lincoln after a long fumble return, Western has responded with 20 unanswered points. 20-6, early in 2nd qtr.

South Dakota Mines is the surprise so far today with a 37-10 lead in Las Vegas, early in the 3rd qtr.

Comment

After a slight delay on the stream, the CSUP Mines game is underway. After a Matocha interception, Pueblo drives down and gets the first points on a field goal. 3-0. New silver facemasks for the Orediggers that look sharp.
      24-0 Grizzlies over FLC at the half.
      41-6 Mountaineers after their second defensive TD of the game on their second blocked punt. Almost the half in Gunnison. The second string should be in early in the 3rd.

Comment

Pueblo or Mines would get crushed in the playoffs if this is how they perform in this big of a game. Yikes. Can't say I was much more impressed with Western when I watched them earlier in the year but hey maybe someone will surprise me.

Comment

Going for the two point conversion down 9 absolutely shifted the momentum back to Mines. Safe travels to Pueblo fans coming west next Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
            Going for the two point conversion down 9 absolutely shifted the momentum back to Mines. Safe travels to Pueblo fans coming west next Saturday.
            Followed by the decision to kick into the end zone when the ball was spotted on the CSM 35. Seriously, what was Wristen thinking in those few minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by CSM alum 1993 View Post

Followed by the decision to kick into the end zone when the ball was spotted on the CSM 35. Seriously, what was Wristen thinking in those few minutes?
              Special teams have been a disaster all year for Pueblo besides a couple punt returns last week against Fort Lewis High School.

Comment

I was dumbfounded by the call to go for 2 points. If you miss, like Pueblo did, you give your self no chance to win the game and suck the air out of Mines. The opposite happened and the air was sucked out of CSUP when they missed the conversion! So much for this lost season. Like Bluto says in Animal House, Drink Heavily! Burp!

Comment

When it rains, it pours! What happens when it snows in Gunnison next Saturday?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X