Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMAC Week 3 Column

We’re live! Sorry I haven't been good at posting these but I will be moving forward!

I think you were kind in some of your score margins for this weeks games. RMAC teams have never been shy about putting up points when they can. I think the blowouts will be much larger than you put on paper.

We arriving at the same point on Chadron as well... as much as it hurts to say it, they are likely FLC's best chance for an in conference win. That's insane to say with how bad FLC is right now. But, it's also true.

Appreciate your work!

Comment

Great column as always! The kindness to my Skyhawks and the Grizzlies is admirable. I unfortunately don't see those games being that close, but really hope FLC doesn't go extinct after this season. The Pubelo/Western and CMU/SDSM games will be great ones!

Comment

So serious question for you FLC folks. I’ve heard chatter on this board for years now about FLC dropping football. Is there fire to this, like staff and administrators making comments or is it just smoke since they’ve been so bad?

Comment

Originally posted by GoneBlastin View Post
          So serious question for you FLC folks. I’ve heard chatter on this board for years now about FLC dropping football. Is there fire to this, like staff and administrators making comments or is it just smoke since they’ve been so bad?
          It is mostly just smoke. But with our current 31 game losing streak, then end of next season would be right around a D2 record for longest losing streak. I've been hearing some rumors and have to agree that this performance is just not sustainable. I love Johnny Cox, but we are just such a big step down from the rest of the RMAC.

Take me back to 2014 against Pueblo :(

Comment

Originally posted by FortLewis4Lyfe View Post

It is mostly just smoke. But with our current 31 game losing streak, then end of next season would be right around a D2 record for longest losing streak. I've been hearing some rumors and have to agree that this performance is just not sustainable. I love Johnny Cox, but we are just such a big step down from the rest of the RMAC.

Take me back to 2014 against Pueblo :(
            What do you think caused Fort Lewis's downfall? I was looking at some things, and it seems if you go back to 2019, so, pre-covid, Fort Lewis was competitive. They still had losing seasons most years, but they were still winning 3-5 games most years. What really happened to the program since covid? ???

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post

What do you think caused Fort Lewis's downfall? I was looking at some things, and it seems if you go back to 2019, so, pre-covid, Fort Lewis was competitive. They still had losing seasons most years, but they were still winning 3-5 games most years. What really happened to the program since covid? ???
              Early on following Ft. Lewis once we joined the RMAC I always felt like Ft Lewis had a solid QB and pretty good running game. QB often could make a play or two on the ground and extend a drive. Not sure the situation there now though.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X