Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goods View Post

I'll skip the remainder of this p*ssing match and move to something we can all agree on: Ferris State's coach getting penalized for something the NCAA and national media PROMOTE's when any FBS school does the same thing is ludicrous. How many times have we watched the vid's of Joey B lighting up after LSU's natty? It's replayed every year during bowl season. I'm not a cigar kind of guy, but go ahead and celebrate!
    He got penalized because 2 years ago his team caused, I believe, 10k in damages from smoking and other things. Last year Mckinney ISD only had one request, no smoking in the building and Ferris ignored that and smoked in the building and damaged the locker room again. Do I think the suspension was a bit much, yeah....but also just don't smoke inside...

Comment

Originally posted by HelluvaEnginerd View Post

He got penalized because 2 years ago his team caused, I believe, 10k in damages from smoking and other things. Last year Mckinney ISD only had one request, no smoking in the building and Ferris ignored that and smoked in the building and damaged the locker room again. Do I think the suspension was a bit much, yeah....but also just don't smoke inside...
      Or damage and vandalize things. They seem to often trash locker rooms for some unknown reason.

Comment

I stand corrected then on Ferris State's penalty. That's a very specific punishment. Not a week one game suspension, hit them with a playoff game suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Or damage and vandalize things. They seem to often trash locker rooms for some unknown reason.
          Could have been worse - my old high school in CT trashed an opponent's locker room after winning a game and the state athletic commission forfeited their next game, costing them a playoff spot. Sure, celebrate, but leave the locker room the way it came, if not better:

https://www.military.com/undertherad...challenge.html

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X