HSU by 17
SAU by 21
UAM by 10
SEOSU by 10
OBU by 24
HU by 24
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
I've got some questions
3 GAC teams? 2 RMAC teams hosting? A lonely unranked LSC?
Leave a comment:
-
I mean, Delta Devils is good, but you got to keep the Okra!...
Leave a comment:
-
Tech seems to have a similar thing with UAM. Even though Tech is improved the past couple years, they have lost to UAM, including tonight in Montic...
Leave a comment:
-
I think I misheard our radio guys at some point then and I didn't double check. Nichols had a great game....
Leave a comment:
-
By the logic of polls? Sure, a win is a win, especially on the road with a rival
Definitely have concerns about our defense on 3rd down,...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Like the decision to go for two to win the game. HU had the offense going and the defense buttoned up late in the game until the TD.
Don't understand...
Leave a comment:
-
-
I may be wrong, but I suspect HU will make some adjustments to make it less of a struggle on the road versus OBU. But the Tigers do always seem to be...
Leave a comment:
-
SEOSU by 10
HSU by 21
SWOSU by 10
TECH by 17
ECU by 14
HU by 17
Leave a comment:
-
ECU by 21
SWOSU by 10
HSU by 45
NWOSU by 3
TECH by 7
HU by 42
Leave a comment:
-
The GAC has been interesting the past couple weeks, but right now looks like HU/HSU game will be for the conference with that game being the only loss...
Leave a comment:
-
Any one poll would not be good, but the biases would aggregate out with enough participation. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing for the fun and...
Leave a comment:
-
-
At this point, it's just known that Orange Tigers are better than Purple Tigers in Week 1. But that SAU score was very surprising. The Bison players and...
Leave a comment:
-
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Oklahoma did indeed best Arkansas 4-2 with the pre season #2 and #3 going down in upsets.
I wonder if there’s much chance for anyone to...Last edited by BisonBones; 09-04-2026, 01:08 AM.
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: