Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
I have no idea if this guy played football or not but he must have CTE or something. Anyone that would defend the actions of Dorrell last night is not...
- 2 likes
-
First off, last night was one of the most entertaining games I've been to in awhile. Awesome win even if it was closer than I hoped for but just glad...
- 3 likes
Leave a comment:
-
MWSU at ESU
PSU at UNK
UCO at UCM
MSSU at FHSU
Home teams go 3-1 this week. Held continues to wonder if he'll get a single...
Leave a comment:
-
I think Saturday's game for UCM is a turning point for the season. This will be the second best team they've played and would be their best win by far....
Leave a comment:
-
Personally, I'm thrilled that UCO won for the standings but also this will be a big wake up call for the Mules who might have overlooked UCO if they got...
Leave a comment:
-
-
Based on worthless preseason rankings which goes to show you why the BCS finally pulled their heads out their ass and don't publish their first rankings...
Leave a comment:
-
WU at UNK
UCM at MOSO
NWMSU at UCO
FHSU at MOWEST
I picked all of the home teams to win last week and will pick all of...
Leave a comment:
-
And tell me who did Emporia State, Northeastern State, or Augustana beat for us to all start paying attention?...
Leave a comment:
-
Apparently, Augustana's narrow 63-58 win over Missouri Western is much more impressive to the pollsters than the Mules 49-10 thrashing of the same team....
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
I'd be curious to hear some of the Lopers thoughts on Held. To me, he is always going to win you 5 or 6 games a year, have a boring, low scoring offense,...
Leave a comment:
-
Bobby Bacon is................................................ ..................Fried!
I haven't seen a QB just blindly chuck the...Last edited by Mule Dad; 09-19-2026, 08:55 PM.
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Exactly, what the heck is a Lenoir-Rhyne??? Are there actually real life D2 football teams in New England? That's insane if true.
I love...
Leave a comment:
-
That's just it, I'm not saying anything about the Mules until they've played a few more games. They made some mistakes and lost at top 5 CSU Pueblo who...
Leave a comment:
-
Tahlequah is still going to be a dump but now it will at least be a dump with new turf and a new scoreboard!
https://www.instagram.com/p...
Leave a comment:
-
I agree they are at least decent. To be honest, there are not a lot of teams in the conference lighting the world on fire right now. Obviously, everyone...
Leave a comment:
-
UCO at WU
MSSU at NWMSU
UNK at ESU
PSU at FHSU
If you ain't playing at home this week, you are going to lose.
Leave a comment:
-
Emporia State's 3 wins are against teams with a combined 2-7 record. The Pitt name on the jersey is carrying a lot of water right now with folks that...
- 2 likes
Leave a comment:
-
I haven't seen a game at MOSO yet, that will change in a couple of weeks.
But other than possibly that stadium, there really is no argument...
Leave a comment:
-
WU at NWMSU
Out of conference games
PSU at UWA
MTU at ESU
UCO at UCA
MWSU at M0ST
Delta State at UCM
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: