Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
Lackawanna is terrible. Just god awful....
-
It took until now to realize that I was the only SR1-based voter. I don't mind it, ranking teams is a hobby of mine, but it's certainly not an easy t...
Leave a comment:
-
They are better now than they once were. They took down a Citadel team that had taken down FBS Charlotte the week before. I still think Kutztown or Slippery...
Leave a comment:
-
Lost track of this last week unfortunately, hopefully I can make up a bit of ground.
Concord @ West Liberty
Glenville @ Charleston...
Leave a comment:
-
Lost track of this the last couple weeks unfortunately, let's see if I can make up the ground =)
VA State
Shaw
Lincoln
...
Leave a comment:
-
Alright I enjoy the non-PSAC games plenty but this week feels like overkill. We have more non-PSAC games than PSAC games. I think we can turn it back...
Leave a comment:
-
I think the one thing that is a little confusing is that the "Poll" tab shows Week 4, but the team records are their records before Week 5....
Leave a comment:
-
Have the pollsters forgotten that Central Missouri exists? The message board pollsters haven't. 🧐
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Did people not see IUP struggle against a super young Shippensburg team that lost to Lock Haven and only beat WVW by 10? What is going on???...
Leave a comment:
-
IUP is too high. They have historically had the upper hand vs. Ashland and it hasn't always translated into success the rest of the year, and they barely...
Leave a comment:
-
We weren't beggars. We were a large football conference to begin with. Wanting an even number of teams is a bad excuse because you can't just undo a bad...
- 2 likes
Leave a comment:
-
Monroe was officially announced as a football affiliate for the NE-10. It remains beyond me why we didn't simply let Lackawanna get their start in other...
Leave a comment:
-
I think it would be easier if there was a form to complete, however maybe it's better for there to be a higher barrier to entry as only those willing...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Week 4
Bloomsburg at Gannon (+3.5) - Huskies bounce back
California at Shepherd (+2.5) - Shep's defense is not ESU level but...
Leave a comment:
-
The defense has been suspect all year. Giving up 20 points to Seton Hill and 26 points to Pace is not where you want to be. I'm not entirely surprised...
Leave a comment:
-
Shippensburg @ WV Wesleyan
Charleston @ North Greenville
Assumption @ Frostburg
Fairmont @ Findlay
West Liberty @ Post...
Leave a comment:
-
Week 3
Shippensburg at West Virginia Wesleyan (+14.5) - WVW hung with Clarion for awhile but ran out of steam. Turns out PSAC teams are a...
Leave a comment:
-
ICYMI, Lackawanna lost to Monroe 20-12. This was a Monroe team that lost to AIC 17-3. Lackawanna's going to be bad this year.
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: