X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbuseer
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Robert Morris just signed a transfer SG from St. John's. I thought that could have been a landing spot for Bonner or Bolon.
    Imho Robert Morris would have been a step down. Iup, fairmont or wlu would give them a difficult game.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Robert Morris just signed a transfer SG from St. John's. I thought that could have been a landing spot for Bonner or Bolon.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Lincoln Memorial just had (3) players all transfer to Indiana State.

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied

Wonder if he gets a shot in Morgantown or at Pitt?

I wouldn't be shocked if Joe takes a look at Hazelbaker now that they lost out on Casale.
    I dont see Bolon going to a "D1 in name only" program. More I think about, I think he's testing the big time D1 market to see if he can get onto a tourney caliber team. If that doesn't happen, I think he goes to Europe.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Briggs Parris (6'4" SG) has signed with Fairmont State. He started every game this past season for UVA-Wise and averaged about 13 ppg.

Leave a comment:

• Columbuseer
    replied

I wouldn't be shocked if Joe takes a look at Hazelbaker now that they lost out on Casale.
    Would be surprised at wvu. They have mcneil and sherman who are great shooters. Maybe if one or both leave.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
    That's a big loss! In his situation, I wouldn't be surprised if he's seeing if he can get on a tourney caliber D1 and if not, seek a Euro pro offer.

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    That's a big loss! In his situation, I wouldn't be surprised if he's seeing if he can get on a tourney caliber D1 and if not, seek a Euro pro offer.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    WL guard Dalton Bolon just entered the portal as a grad transfer.
    Sinking ship...

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Columbuseer
    replied
    Been in grad school for two years. If he can get a deal in d1 where they would pay for both years of a second masters that would be tempting. Somewhat surprised as he was surely going to become #1 career scorer early next season. Wish him the best. All American and academic all American.

Leave a comment:

• Scrub
    replied
    And, in truth, I don't feel that as badly as I might otherwise. WLU would have lost him this year anyway if it weren't for the COVID freebie (due to him being a Senior). I truthfully expected him to leave . . . for Europe (not for D1). But if he wants to leave for D1, I won't begrudge him that opportunity. Best of luck to him. No one will outwork him, that's for sure!

Leave a comment:

• Scrub
    replied
    I assume that means he's trying his hand at D1. Either that, or he's heading to NW Missouri. There aren't too many places in D2 where the grass is greener.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post

Whoever gets him is getting an incredbily intelligent student and a very hard worker. He was coming in early every morning before class to work out with Dalton, according to the game broadcast analyst guy (actually the AD and former women's coach).
    I think he'd have been a great fit at IUP in Joe's system. The timing just isn't right. We're pretty much set at his position (unless they make room).

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X