Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .Error wrong Forum

Wrong Forum
    Last edited by Sec10-A-14; 01-26-2017, 03:13 PM.

Re: .Error wrong Forum

You seem pretty tight-lipped about your GU Lady Knights this season. Any thoughts as to how it all went so bad?

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
      You seem pretty tight-lipped about your GU Lady Knights this season. Any thoughts as to how it all went so bad?

-
      One bad coach can due serious damage. When they sign mazzante she will restore the team to greatness. look at what a new coach did for edinboro football in one year. Make it happen gannon

Comment

Originally posted by Mjtheman View Post
        One bad coach can due serious damage. When they sign mazzante she will restore the team to greatness. look at what a new coach did for edinboro football in one year. Make it happen gannon
        Haha. I kind of doubt that she is going to move up to freezerland, PA!

Comment

mazzante leads Gannon to its first ever national championship. Let a person dream big it's been rough to watch the fall

Comment

I started to look up the forecast for Erie tomorrow and then realized I didn't really need to keep going. That is one form of homecourt advantage ... no visiting fans want to travel there from DEC-FEB.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjtheman View Post
              mazzante leads Gannon to its first ever national championship. Let a person dream big it's been rough to watch the fall
              You're right. I don't want to stomp on anyone's dreams. She'd look good doing it, too! GU wins it all. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                I started to look up the forecast for Erie tomorrow and then realized I didn't really need to keep going. That is one form of homecourt advantage ... no visiting fans want to travel there from DEC-FEB.
                One of my old neighborhood buddies moved to Southern California some years ago and he had a kid who was a good water polo player. The kid thought PA was neat and decided to attend college at PSU-Erie (or whatever they call it). The coach wanted to know if they were really sure that they would be willing to give up balmy Cali for winters in Erie? The kid said no problem. The kid stayed one winter and got out of Dodge. Smart kid. You'd have to be plain nuts to go up there!

-

Comment

Keep in mind Irish Tom is 1-7 versus Cal. He's got some Curt Syndrome going on against top teams.

IUP Catholic needs to start winning the primetime games or we may want to promote Mazzante here.

Comment

Would be fine by me. Cal does well with a former Lady Lion runnin' the show.

At least Tom doesn't have to be a complete **** about everything like Curt did.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                      Would be fine by me. Cal does well with a former Lady Lion runnin' the show.

At least Tom doesn't have to be a complete **** about everything like Curt did.

-
                      Tom is doing a great job. Gannon is the best possible place for her. Can't wait to see the new coach at the hammermill tomorrow.

Comment

IUP isn't Clarion. Getting blown out year after year by your rival ISN'T doing a great job.

The program is stable and in good shape. But the expectations are much higher based on the funding, venue, support, etc. Any coach who is 1-7 against the programs top rival, no matter what school/sport, is going to hear about it.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          IUP isn't Clarion. Getting blown out year after year by your rival ISN'T doing a great job.

The program is stable and in good shape. But the expectations are much higher based on the funding, venue, support, etc.
                          Said program detoured/deviated too much from where they were when they won three consecutive PSAC crowns. It really didn't have to be that way. But if nobody else seems to care then I guess I shouldn't be getting too upset either.

I'll just never understand why IUP did some of the things they did in football and WBB. At least Joe Lombardi has his program running on all cylinders all the time for maximum output.

-

Comment

Not my ladies anymore living in Ft Worth Tx. Haven't seen a game altyhough
                            I am in contact with my former staff in Erie

Comment

I hope you are doing well, Sec10. You were quite a guy!

I see that IUP won both games today. I had no idea they were afternoon games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X