Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U Sciences to be absorbed by St. Joe's in 2022

https://www.phillyvoice.com/st-josep...elphia-merger/

That will be one less OOC opponent for many PSAC schools across numerous sports.

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
    https://www.phillyvoice.com/st-josep...elphia-merger/

That will be one less OOC opponent for many PSAC schools across numerous sports.
    Nice merger though of tech oriented with private liberal arts in the very competitive Philly higher ed market.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Nice merger though of tech oriented with private liberal arts in the very competitive Philly higher ed market.
      No one wants to see retrenchment, but if the current plan doesn't work, I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens to 2 or 3 PSAC member schools.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

No one wants to see retrenchment, but if the current plan doesn't work, I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens to 2 or 3 PSAC member schools.
        I think it's a matter of time until Pitt and/or PSU gobbles up a couple of our schools. The triads will be a disaster.

Comment

I didn't read anything about what is going to happen with the sports teams. Anyone have insight on this?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I think it's a matter of time until Pitt and/or PSU gobbles up a couple of our schools. The triads will be a disaster.
            The state legislature has to approve their closure and/or sale. I read where Clarion's campus has an estimated market value of $400 million. Not happening.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X