Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cornhole View Post
    I'm sure if it was NWMSU he'd never consider it.
    Bull. Coaching is a business. If Northwest came calling he would consider it, and if the offer was right he'd take it in a minute. If not, he's a moron.

Comment

Re: Mules fan reactions

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
      Loos took a job in fundraising with MU. I'm guessing he wants to stay there with doctors who have been working with his daughter rather than moving to Pittsburg. Good on MU for taking care of Brad and his family.
      I had not heard that but I am really glad for him.

On another thought, maybe Anderson does take the job, Johnson gets canned an KA takes over as AD. How's that for wishful thinking?

Comment

Pittsburg St's AD is a Jim Johnson (who worked at UCM) so Anderson accepted an offer to work for a guy he knows and trusts. Plus look at the way Mizzou went for him, even though a lot of it was more the situation than his coaching ability you gotta think a guy as competitive as Anderson doesn't want his career in coaching to end like that. I'm sure he'd love to be at UCM but he also respects other coaches greatly and knows that Karleskindt has the job and doesn't deserve to be fired. Besides, UCM and Pitt St aren't fierce rivals. I'm sure if it was NWMSU he'd never consider it.
        Kathy worked for Northwest at one point.

Comment

Yes, Kathy was at NW prior to coming to UCM. She came shortly after Kim was hired as head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
            Yes, Kathy was at NW prior to coming to UCM. She came shortly after Kim was hired as head coach.
            Great person. High integrity.

Comment

Good insights on here. Went back and read the separation agreement from MU and looks like Anderson gets paid until early April at the $1.1M rate, so would guess you will not hear anything "official" until after that.

Comment

Great for Coach Anderson. We know how much he loves coaching. Would have liked to have seen him get a D1 job (MVC, Southland, etc.).
                Feel sorry for Coach Karleskint in all of this. Poor guy has been chased by the ghost of Kim Anderson his entire time at UCM -- the fan base compares everything he does to Coach A; and not in a good way. This will certainly not help him finally get the benefit of the doubt among the fan base for coaching in his own style and personality -- at least not short of winning his own national championship.

Comment

Originally posted by MoHoops View Post
                  Great for Coach Anderson. We know how much he loves coaching. Would have liked to have seen him get a D1 job (MVC, Southland, etc.).
                  Feel sorry for Coach Karleskint in all of this. Poor guy has been chased by the ghost of Kim Anderson his entire time at UCM -- the fan base compares everything he does to Coach A; and not in a good way. This will certainly not help him finally get the benefit of the doubt among the fan base for coaching in his own style and personality -- at least not short of winning his own national championship.
                  This next year will be year four for coach K. Northwest will still be the class of the league on paper but with three returning starters should hold serve. Coach K needs to get the home court locked down and play consistent ie. not lose to inferior teams and hold the lead in the final minutes. UCM will have some good players back and will need to replace two starters. Need to make a return trip to playoffs. So don't feel sorry for coach K just let's see him produce the results UCM fans are used to. This is actually a Fair assessment.

Comment

Thanks. I have a few others things about which I was hoping you could tell me how I should feel

- global warming
                    - healthcare
                    - the middle east
                    - puppies

Makes it so much simpler than having to think for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by MoHoops View Post
                      Thanks. I have a few others things about which I was hoping you could tell me how I should feel

- global warming
                      - healthcare
                      - the middle east
                      - puppies

Makes it so much simpler than having to think for myself.
                      global warming made Al.Gore millions...healthcare..have to have it...middle east..Lots of oil....puppies...I like em.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
                        It looks like the reports of Kim Anderson becoming the next head basketball coach at Pitt State are most likely true as multiple news agencies are reporting this. Is this just a case of an unemployed coach taking a job or does anyone feel like your sister just got engaged to a bitter enemy. I really see Anderson going back to work but am unhappy that he will coach in the MIAA against the Mules. In a few years Pitt. State will be whipping the Mules, (a...es). Please share an opinion.
                        i'm sure no one's thrilled about it in the league sans ps.
                        Go Bearcats!
                        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                          i'm sure no one's thrilled about it in the league sans ps.
                          Considering all the trash you were talking about the guy as a coach I'm sure you're not real happy about this either..,

Comment

Considering all the trash you were talking about the guy as a coach I'm sure you're not real happy about this either..,
                            Happy Easter ch!
                            Go Bearcats!
                            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Rumors is announcement will be Fri. Wonder what B.Loos does March 18, Columbia paper said he accepted job in fundraising dept. probably best for family. Wish him well, don't know if will follow Anderson at this time have to see.

Comment

It's official go to Pitt State website for announcement look out MIAA, he's back and coming for titles.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X