Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC Women's Preseason Coaches Poll

I'm glad and hopeful the Mustangs will be returning to some relevance. I've hardly paid attention to the program since I was a student 6 years ago, even though I live in town. I'm very excited about coach Webb, and think he can turn the program around.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
      I'm glad and hopeful the Mustangs will be returning to some relevance. I've hardly paid attention to the program since I was a student 6 years ago, even though I live in town. I'm very excited about coach Webb, and think he can turn the program around.
      I've mentioned it many times, my only hope is that you beat the Dragons. Not for the Wolves sake, or because of the players but just to get back at that awful radio guy they have in Moorhead. Those classless comments on radio will never be forgiven by me.

Comment

Wayne State kicks off their season later this week in the Division II Tip-Off Classic in California. Play Young Harris College (11/3), Azusa Pacific (11/4) and Wisconsin-Parkside (11/5). Azusa is ranked on some preseason polls.....should be a good evaluation too see where 'Cats are.

Comment

Wolves tipoff tonight at 6 with Creighton.

Comment

NSU women find themselves down to Creighton 43-53. Just got back from church so I am catching up.

Conrad and Ristau have combined for 39 of the Wolves 43 and are 16-24 from the floor.

Comment

Wolves went on a massive 4th quarter run (something like 13-0) before tying things up at 61 all. Creighton was able to pull it out at the end for a 68-63 win. Ristau and Conrad owned the Blue Jays down low accounting for 17 rebounds and 45 points combined. Really nice game for the Wolves against last year's Big East Champions.

On to the Jackrabbits tonight! Certainly a tougher test and out guards will really need to step up. Froehlich didn't get in a groove until the 4th quarter last night. Once they find a balance to get her involved things will really start to show for this squad.

Comment

MSU beat St. Olaf by 50 last night. The Oles had no seniors and only two juniors. It wasn't much fun to watch- your basic exhibition game.

Comment

Media timeout at 4:24 left in the 2nd.

NSU 21 SDSU 23

Froehlich is finding her way into this offense and it is helping a lot!

Comment

Wolves and Rabbits tied up at 30 at halftime. Northern is dictating pace and really doing well yo shut down the SDSU interior.

Comment

Wolves up by one midway through the third.

Comment

End of the third with the Jack's up 50-44 on the Wolves. NSU guards really need to improve. That said, we are playing a typically tough D1 squad. Conrad and Ristau are putting on a clinic once again being led by Jill with 18/7 while Ristau has 15/8.

Rabbits made it through the 3rd with only two fouls. 4th begins, let's see how it ends.

Comment

Ristau gets called for her 4th...that's a problem.

Comment

Wolves fall 71-59 at Frost. Really good effort considering SDSU blew Moorhead out of the water the other night. Ristau and Conrad gave the Jack's all they could handle with a big double double each. Conrad led all scorers with 23.

Comment

Mav women play at Nebraska on Sunday. Two sisters will be coaching against each other- Emilee Thiese and Amy Williams who won the WNIT a couple of years ago at USD.

Comment

Wayne State women played their first game of the season this afternoon, defeating Young Harris College of Georgia 77-49 at the Division II Tip-Off in California.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X