Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
    My inside source has given me horrible news. Ahrman Lewis, Brayson Laube, Caden Kirkman and Dallas Bear have hit the portal. If this is 100% true it is devastating news for AU BB. Lewis and Kirkman were the future. If they flee to Emporia it will be worse news. The portal sucks.
    This would definitely be a big blow to Schilling's start. Hard to avoid it. Honestly, I'm glad to hear Hinker and Akoi are staying. If the Vikes can pull in the elder Ferguson, that could at least be a bandaid on the situation. He was a stud coming out of high school. Guessing the younger brother is good as well.

Comment

My inside source has given me horrible news. Ahrman Lewis, Brayson Laube, Caden Kirkman and Dallas Bear have hit the portal. If this is 100% true it is devastating news for AU BB. Lewis and Kirkman were the future. If they flee to Emporia it will be worse news. The portal sucks.
      That would not be ideal for Augustana fans but given the coaching change it would be understandable. Given that Schlatter is expected to follow Tom to Emporia and Casey's recruiting ties to Iowa it would also be understandable for some, most, or all of them to end up at Emporia. Again it sucks as Augie fans but these guys deserve a chance to assess their future given what has transpired over the last week.

In the mean time, let Cody cook. I firmly believe recruiting will be one of his strongest qualities as a coach.

Comment

I was afraid of that since none of them were there last week when they told the team or today at Cody's introduction.

Comment

• Caden Kirkman now confirmed to be in the transfer portal.

Comment

• Ahrman Lewis officially gone as well.

Comment

• Arhman Lewis in the portal as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Ridge Viking View Post
                Ahrman Lewis officially gone as well.
                Can't say I'm surprised. Can say that I'm disappointed. Like Augieholic said, it makes sense when the coach that brought you in has left. Was just hoping the continuation over to Schilling might keep them here.

Comment

• Any news on a new women's coach at AU? Maybe Augieholic could hire Heather Johnson Anderson?

Comment

• As an Augie hater, my opinion is Texas Tom leaving and being replaced by Schilling is a home run for Augie, unfortunately. Schilling has a big name and will be able to recruit kids.

I suppose the portal may be a mess for him some today, but otherwise, if I was an Augie fan I'd be pretty happy

Comment

• Along with the aforementioned Fergusons, Coach Schilling has given out another offer, this time to Duluth Martin forward Brooks Johnson.

Based on the question mark at the end of his announcement tweet, it seems Brooks may not be fully sold on becoming a Viking, but I suppose time will tell. :)

Comment

• Brady Helgren is withdrawing from the transfer portal and returning to Augustana.

Comment

• Originally posted by AU Vikings View Post
                          Brady Helgren is withdrawing from the transfer portal and returning to Augustana.
                          As we used to say way, way back " I'll be a monkeys uncle" Glad to have the big guy back.
                          Hopefully Cody keeps Brayson Laube and Dallas Bear.
                          Last edited by vikingfaithful; 04-05-2024, 07:18 PM. Reason: added thoughts

Comment

• Dallas Bear is headed to Emporia State.

Comment

• Originally posted by AU Vikings View Post
                              Dallas Bear is headed to Emporia State.
                              bummer

Comment

• Justin Mack has decommitted from Augie and now commits to Emporia State.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X