Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Going to depend on the boards for updates...I click live stats and I get not this game
    I'm bad at regular updates on scores and crap. But 17-14 Augie with 11:18 to go.

Comment

• Tom Billeter flummoxing the Yellow Jackets with some exotic zone defense. 17-14 Augie at the under 12 TO

Comment

• BHSU up 37-32 on Augie at the half. Yellow Jackets are much improved compared to last year, their freshmen big Joel Scott leads the way with 14 points. Augie missed several good looks offensively and surrendered far too many easy baskets defensively.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

I'm bad at regular updates on scores and crap. But 17-14 Augie with 11:18 to go.
          No worries, just meant more if you make a post can you share a score. Congratulations, following Augie score via message board is better than suffering through yet another Hallmark movie. We've discovered a way for you to get me to care about your program;)

Comment

• Vikings really struggling. Down 55-44 with 15:39 to go.

Comment

• Augustana's defense has been horrendous tonight, giving up way too many straight line drives to the hoop. BHSU up 11 at the under 16 TO.

Comment

• Augustana finally stringing together some defensive stops, down 9 at the under 12

Comment

• Augie hits back to back 3s and were tied at 60 with just under 9 minutes to play

Comment

• Augie up 3 at the under 4 TO. A couple suspect whistles go against the Vikings and BHSU is in the double bonus

Comment

• Augie misses a wide open 3 to go up 8 and a few possessions later BHSU takes a one point lead and gets the ball after another block/charge call goes their way.

Comment

• Beau Keeve buries a 3 to go up 2 and BHSU buries one to go up 1. Augie down 1 with the ball and 11 seconds to go.

Comment

• Cartwright buries an 18 footer going to his left to go up 1 with one or two seconds left

Comment

• Augie survives after being down 14 in the second half. Wow. That was a ball game. Keeve with an ice cold 3 and Cartwright was nails on two tough mid range jumpers in the final minutes. The defense will have to improve but Tom used his depth of options wonderfully in the second half.

Comment

• The game winner:

https://twitter.com/AugieMensBball/s...868136448?s=19

Comment

• Augie down by 3 to SD Mines at the under 12 TO of the first half. Both teams shooting it extremely well from 3 and Mines is killing Augie with offensive boards.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X