X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

First off, I was unaware that I had any buddies on here. Very exciting news. I am more excited than Kip Drordy when he got his first Facebook friend.

If there are any other issues from the past that we can help you with, let us know. If I could have buddies without knowing it than maybe you can....nevermind.

As always, preseason rankings are pointless and meaningless. I used to get quite excited for the finer details of fandom however I'm to the point where I try to watch as many games as I can and the only thing that really matters is results.

But if I must

1. Northern
    2-16 who cares.

Sincerely not your guy, pal or buddy,

NSU4LIFE
    Good point, no chance you have any buddies. Again, for the record…you were the one that brought up the past, not me. Glad to see your rankings remain consistent each season.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

For the record… and after various shots were taken at me and the dragons last season essentially for Msum being overrated, etc…I made ONE comment (in 7 years on this board) how I wasn’t surprised that the same dragon detractors (without naming anyone specifically) didn’t acknowledge how well Moorhead played in that semifinal game at augie. Then you and your buddies got all butt hurt and completely blew it out if proportion, which only helped solidify my point.

Welcome back to a new season. Best of luck to NSU. I expect the wolves to be very good this year. Did I miss your preseason nsic rankings?

First off, I was unaware that I had any buddies on here. Very exciting news. I am more excited than Kip Drordy when he got his first Facebook friend.

If there are any other issues from the past that we can help you with, let us know. If I could have buddies without knowing it than maybe you can....nevermind.

As always, preseason rankings are pointless and meaningless. I used to get quite excited for the finer details of fandom however I'm to the point where I try to watch as many games as I can and the only thing that really matters is results.

But if I must

1. Northern
    2-16 who cares.

NSU4LIFE
    Ah yes...basketball season must be just around the corner...

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied

For the record… and after various shots were taken at me and the dragons last season essentially for Msum being overrated, etc…I made ONE comment (in 7 years on this board) how I wasn’t surprised that the same dragon detractors (without naming anyone specifically) didn’t acknowledge how well Moorhead played in that semifinal game at augie. Then you and your buddies got all butt hurt and completely blew it out if proportion, which only helped solidify my point.

Welcome back to a new season. Best of luck to NSU. I expect the wolves to be very good this year. Did I miss your preseason nsic rankings?

But if I must

1. Northern
    2-16 who cares.

NSU4LIFE

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied

You either pat his back now or you'll be begged the rest of the season. Wise strategy to get it out of the way early.

Last edited by Moorhead123; 11-04-2022, 08:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Augustana's last football game Jeff Fylling interviewed Billeter on the radio, here are the answers to some of Jeff's queries

He is very happy with the guard play between Graves and Miller.

The team is more experienced than most people would believe with the Akoi, Fink, Graves, Miller, Otto and Tiedman.

Brady Helgren is more ready for NSIC play, besides AAU play he faced tougher competition in high school than the other freshmen.

Caden Hinker is already near Akoi's level of play.

Fully expects team to improve as season progresses.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied

You either pat his back now or you'll be begged the rest of the season. Wise strategy to get it out of the way early.
    Starting in on it early I see…

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
    Augie Basketball media day video:

https://youtu.be/7Y9qvRvJxUU

Not a long portion for either the men's or women's coaches, but Billeter was highly complimentary of the North Division—specifically Duluth and Moorhead—which I'm sure Moorhead123 appreciates.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied

Well, we were only picked to finish 6th in the preseason coaches' poll, so maybe we'll be ok.
    Augie #18 in country in one national preseason poll.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied

Yes, that was good shout out to the north division by Texas Tom. Also, Augie better get Fink back sooner than later.
    Well, we were only picked to finish 6th in the preseason coaches' poll, so maybe we'll be ok.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied

Not a long portion for either the men's or women's coaches, but Billeter was highly complimentary of the North Division—specifically Duluth and Moorhead—which I'm sure Moorhead123 appreciates.
    Yes, that was good shout out to the north division by Texas Tom. Also, Augie better get Fink back sooner than later.

Leave a comment:

• Blue Ridge Viking
    replied

Coach Billeter also mentioned that Isaac Fink hurt his knee in June and hasn't resumed playing yet. Hopefully he's fully healthy soon, seeing as he's our only returning starter—and one of our only returning players who actually played key minutes—from last year.
    Yikes. This is not good. Without Fink, the other returning players (all non-starters) accounted for a grand total of 12 points per game last year. Hope he gets back soon.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied

Coach Billeter also mentioned that Isaac Fink hurt his knee in June and hasn't resumed playing yet. Hopefully he's fully healthy soon, seeing as he's our only returning starter—and one of our only returning players who actually played key minutes—from last year.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Very smart kid to take mental health seriously. Hope he is able to get back to basketball at some point, if that is what he wants to do.

Hopefully, our leaders/politicians (all parties) can stop using innocent citizens as pawns in their sick games, which is a large part of the cause of the mental health epidemic happening around the world.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    What is going on with McDonald apparently transferring from Augie?
    Hadn't heard about that. Looks like it's a mental health thing:

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X