Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Welp. We have a long path the best friends by Christmas but I have complete faith.
    I don't intend on ever meeting the guy.
    Ordinarily when I get rid of clothing, I will take it to Good Will or some other charity, My SCSU stuff is going straight into the garbage so its not out there at all.

Can someone remind me of the direction on how to change avatars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
      John Smith as assistant?
      winona f'ing North.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
        heather weems can go f herself. Way to screw the school on your way out. I'm f'ing livid. Buffalo chip, you may think that he's a genius, but he will have ZERO money to operate with.
        This just absolutely SUCKS.
        Zero money makes it pretty damn hard. That is not the case at WT. Our overall budget will probably be over $12M next year. Basketball is fully funded. I know our coach would always like more but what coach doesn't.

Comment

• Here is an example. Every year in the spring, the athletic department has a fundraiser called the alumni challenge in which the alumni for each program donates to that program and the program that has the most donated at the end gets an additional $20,000 from an anonymous booster. After being in the range of 35 donors per year in the past the mens basketball program only had 5 this year for a total of $450 as none of the alums trust heather and were both upset about Matt being fired and wanted to see who was going to get the job before they committed.
          Last edited by simple as a $3 bill; 05-13-2022, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Here is an example. Every year in the spring, the athletic department has a fundraiser called the alumni challenge in which the alumni for each program donates to that program and the program that has the most donated at the end gets an additional $20,000 from an anonymous booster. After being in the range of 35 donors per year in the past the mens basketball program only had 5 this year for a total of $450 as none of the alums trust heather and were both upset about Matt being fired and wanted to see who was going to get the job before they committed.

Comment

• I'm assuming that you are a winona grad as well as you put that statement together.
              If JUCO is such crap why is it that players from that level advance to both Div. I and II schools each year? And you're telling me that a 3rd seat assistant is more qualified that a coach who was actually in charge of a program that won a 'ship. You're an idiot. You can have quincy at winina and I'm sure that you'll have a chance at him as I'm sure that he doesn't want to stay at SCSU very long. Maybe his old girlfriend that he got arrested for hitting back in the day will still be there.

Comment

• Good to see you're still on here grinding axes. Maybe some day, you'll move on.

Comment

I'm assuming that you are a winona grad as well as you put that statement together.
                  If JUCO is such crap why is it that players from that level advance to both Div. I and II schools each year? And you're telling me that a 3rd seat assistant is more qualified that a coach who was actually in charge of a program that won a 'ship. You're an idiot. You can have quincy at winina and I'm sure that you'll have a chance at him as I'm sure that he doesn't want to stay at SCSU very long. Maybe his old girlfriend that he got arrested for hitting back in the day will still be there.

I am a Winona grad and the school I went to won 2 National Championships and wiped the floor with your All American PG from of all places, Winona. So yeah go ahead and call me an idiot but a hell of a lot more Juco players end up not in D1 and D2 from the level Puetz was at and end up NAIA or D3. So if you want to go that route with your logic go for it. I am not a fat ass, wanna be know it all that wears zubas to games, yells at the opposing teams players and coaches like a tough guy and then comes on here to ***** about issues Also its not 3rd chair when your the guy out recruiting most of the kids going to WT. Q was the lead on all of those kids, so yeah once again he had nothing to do, has no clue what he is doing. Only one of the best NSIC players of all time that could absolutely shut down anyone.

If you were such a fan of SCSU why not do something positive with your energy and make a difference. Oh thats right, cause you are a loser, keyboard warrior who comes on here to pound his chest like he is some kind of big deal. Go back to your dark little room with your SCSU chair and keep whining ***** boy.

Also for personal shots, did you have to quit refing because you were too fat to get up and down the floor? Or was it you couldn't see cause your face got too big and your eyes became too shut? Just awful to go after a guy you don't know and have no clue about that situation because what you said is actually false but keep trying big guy, keep trying I can keep going on your fat ass too
                  Last edited by wsufamily; 05-13-2022, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post

Good to see you're still on here grinding axes. Maybe some day, you'll move on.
                    Did I bring up anything of the past? Just stated a obvious that the mens basketball team this year didn't raise a single dollar from the fund raising effort put on by the school. I mean i got the email asking and then the updates showing them with $0. Sorry you cannot accept the people you backed made awful decisions and have put the basketball program further behind many others in the league. At least SCSU is trying to get back in the game, WSU just sits and keeps status quo. Fun fact Eisner applied and didn't get his old job back. Yes the current head coach at WSU tried to go back to NAIA and couldn't land the gig. FUN TIMES

Comment

• Well this escalated quickly.

The administration at SCSU loves ruffling the feathers. Good luck with this one.

Comment

• Feels like we're back to 2012-era message boarding now. Just need John, cheesefactor, and herdman to jump in and start talking some trash. Maybe a colt45 appearance while we're at it.
                        Last edited by MrAugustana; 05-13-2022, 04:58 PM. Reason: Meant herdman, not Peacock

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                          Feels like we're back to 2012-era message boarding now. Just need John, cheesefactor, and Peacock to jump in and start talking some trash. Maybe a colt45 appearance while we're at it.
                          My post just made me realize how long a lot of us have been posting on here. That's freakin' weird.

Comment

Feels like we're back to 2012-era message boarding now. Just need John, cheesefactor, and herdman to jump in and start talking some trash. Maybe a colt45 appearance while we're at it.
                            In the words of Eddie Money "I wanna go back, and do it all over, but I can't go back, I know."

Comment

My post just made me realize how long a lot of us have been posting on here. That's freakin' weird.
                              It's been a long time...

Comment

• Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
                                Well this escalated quickly.

The administration at SCSU loves ruffling the feathers. Good luck with this one.
                                Deleted post
                                Last edited by StateU; 05-16-2022, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X