• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-17 SMSU Mustangs thread

What a fun year

Comment

You guys will be fascinating next year. Don't know if I've seen a team returning all starters that relied so heavily on bench guys throughout the season. I feel like if you watched any SMSU game starting with 15:00 left in the 1st half, you'd never know that Weg and Bartlett (specifically Weg) weren't starters. Maybe that's just my perception though. Should be interesting to see what you guys look like next year, particularly down low.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
        What a fun year
        One of the best in program history!

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
          You guys will be fascinating next year. Don't know if I've seen a team returning all starters that relied so heavily on bench guys throughout the season. I feel like if you watched any SMSU game starting with 15:00 left in the 1st half, you'd never know that Weg and Bartlett (specifically Weg) weren't starters. Maybe that's just my perception though. Should be interesting to see what you guys look like next year, particularly down low.
          Well, it was a late season switch. Weg was a starter for 22 of the 34 games.

But yes, it will definitely be interesting. Will be imperative that Kirk not get in foul trouble.

Comment

Comment

There's a story in today's paper about Coach Wallace taking a new coaching job at Ridgewater College. Best of luck to him!

Comment

Excited to see how this year's class will develop over the next 4-5 years!

Comment

I really like how the schedule is set up this year!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X