Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC week 7 chat

Originally posted by laker View Post
    Our group of five didn't have the benefit of the replay so we wondered if it would get called or not. I didn't know if the sound came from the foul or him hitting the floor. Made the first, missed the second free throw. The question that we had was why didn't the shot clock reset after the free throws? No one seemed to know. Is that the usual procedure after a call like that?
    There has been a new rule instituted (in men's only) this year that the shot clock does not fully reset on fouls in the front court so it would go to 20 seconds. I am not sure if that's what it reset to since I only switched to that game to catch the final shot attempt by SMSU. (And I don't really want to go watch the replay on the Mankato portal)

Comment

Re: NSIC week 7 chat

Originally posted by Guest69 View Post
      There has been a new rule instituted (in men's only) this year that the shot clock does not fully reset on fouls in the front court so it would go to 20 seconds. I am not sure if that's what it reset to since I only switched to that game to catch the final shot attempt by SMSU. (And I don't really want to go watch the replay on the Mankato portal)
      Interesting. Chad Courier of the Mankato Free Press, who is a high school official, didn't know why that happened either.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X