X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC week 7 chat

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
    They must teach comedy classes at Augie
    I knew they'd pay off someday. Thanks goodness, seeing as they cost me several grand.

Comment

Well...this has been ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
        Vikings up 2 at half. Ugly game for both teams so far. The only thing worse has been the performance of my internet while trying to watch the feed. Yikes.

Comment

Vikes go on a very solid run to end the half, up 26-24. Not a fun game to watch so far.

Comment

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post
            Vikings up 2 at half. Ugly game for both teams so far. The only thing worse has been the performance of my internet while trying to watch the feed. Yikes.
            I think it's Augie or Midco's fault, not yours.

Comment

I think it's Augie or Midco's fault, not yours.
              I'd blame Stretch. I have to refresh the page every two minutes.

Ugly game in Kato too. Reminds me of last year's game in Marshall.

Comment

I don't know who the kids performing at half time of the Augie v. Winona game are, but they're doing some pretty cool gymnastics stuff.

Comment

Warriors by 3 with 9:58 to go. Both teams have heated up and are playing much better in the 2nd half. Seems as though the officials have found their whistles. I haven't seen stats, but if they keep calling fouls as they are, the Warriors may be in trouble.

Comment

Terrible defense in the last 2 minutes almost cost Minot another one. smh

Comment

Vikes looking like they won't pull this one off. Had chances but didn't take full advantage of them when we needed to. We aren't much for consistency when it comes to our Saturday night performances.

Comment

Wow, good look for SMSU to tie it with 1.3 seconds left, but ball slipped (possibly tipped) through Kirk's hands. Minnesota State in NSIC south driver seat and could have shot at overall title if Northern continues this slide -- they're 1-1 in their last two games.

Comment

Good win for the Warriors! Found a way to win tonight on the road. Always a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest69 View Post
                            Wow, good look for SMSU to tie it with 1.3 seconds left, but ball slipped (possibly tipped) through Kirk's hands. Minnesota State in NSIC south driver seat and could have shot at overall title if Northern continues this slide -- they're 1-1 in their last two games.
                            Damn

Comment

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post
                              Good win for the Warriors! Found a way to win tonight on the road. Always a good thing.
                              I assumed it was going to go the other way when Augie took the lead late. Nice to get a road win. Exactly the opposite order I picked for the weekend but who cares. It's not like we're a playing for money.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                                I assumed it was going to go the other way when Augie took the lead late. Nice to get a road win. Exactly the opposite order I picked for the weekend but who cares. It's not like we're a playing for money.
                                Indeed. Still can't help wonder how good this team would be if they had 2 more players to add in the rotation and at least 1 who could go down low and bang consistently.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X