Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 8 Chat

Didn't see a thread for the week so thought I'd get it going. Warrior women struggling early in Minot. Hope they can get it figured out.

Re: Week 8 Chat

Wolves women up 36-21.

Comment

Blow out city on the women's side tonight, two five point games, all the others are 14+ point spreads

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
        Blow out city on the women's side tonight, two five point games, all the others are 14+ point spreads
        Even split 4-4 as far as North vs. South goes with a surprising 30-point lead of Minot over Winona. Yeesh. Southwest v Moorhead tightening up to 6 point game with 4 min to play. Would be bad loss for Moorhead and continues to show improvement of the Southwest women.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest69 View Post
          Even split 4-4 as far as North vs. South goes with a surprising 30-point lead of Minot over Winona. Yeesh. Southwest v Moorhead tightening up to 6 point game with 4 min to play. Would be bad loss for Moorhead and continues to show improvement of the Southwest women.
          It was a 5 point game at half. Apparently, the Warriors forgot to come out of the locker room.

Comment

Yeah, I was shocked by that one. I was also expecting more from USF tonight, haven't seen a lot of them but they didn't look good at all. Wolves lowest point total allowed this season was 49 until tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
              Yeah, I was shocked by that one. I was also expecting more from USF tonight, haven't seen a lot of them but they didn't look good at all. Wolves lowest point total allowed this season was 49 until tonight.
              Looks like Southwest women got the vaunted Guest69 vote of confidence and Moorhead closed on a 9-0 run. USF women are young and Northern is a bad matchup for them. That's as much of a Classic Curt Frederickson team as I've seen. Ristau did what I thought she would do to Augie tonight.

Comment

Looks like Southwest women got the vaunted Guest69 vote of confidence and Moorhead closed on a 9-0 run. USF women are young and Northern is a bad matchup for them. That's as much of a Classic Curt Frederickson team as I've seen. Ristau did what I thought she would do to Augie tonight.
                Ristau's guards were done dirty by Krauthketball 2.0

Comment

Augie leads UMD 21-11 with 1312 left in the first. Brandon Myer was single handedly trying to ruin John Warren's DPOY campaign until Texas Tom (sporting some fresh lines) countered with some exotic zones.

Comment

8:05 to go in the 1st, Minot leads by 11. Beavers started red-hot and the Warriors did not. Winona starting to play a little better now.

Comment

4:48 to go in the 1st-Warriors have closed the gap to 3. Minot has cooled off and Winona has turned up the defensive effort. Hope that continues for the rest of the night.

Comment

Augie up 45-36 on UMD at half, Spencer has 18 points and 6 assists. His offensive fortitude has carried over from last weekend and I couldnt be happier.

Comment

34 all at the half in Mankato

Refs letting them play tonight, looks like a tournament game. Cleary hitting some tough shots and also getting some very easy ones.

Comment

At the half in Minot, the Warriors have come back and taken the lead by 6. 38-32. Minot started hot and has cooled off. Winona started a bit cold and has started to hit the 3-ball.

Minot moves the ball well and when they get going are scary good. The officials have allowed contact on the dribble drive and I think there were only 4 fouls on each time in the half. Fairly well played game.

Comment

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post
                              At the half in Minot, the Warriors have come back and taken the lead by 6. 38-32. Minot started hot and has cooled off. Winona started a bit cold and has started to hit the 3-ball.

Minot moves the ball well and when they get going are scary good. The officials have allowed contact on the dribble drive and I think there were only 4 fouls on each time in the half. Fairly well played game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X