Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 10 Chat

Just cuz I wanted to get this started. :)
    Maybe I should have made one just for mens discussions. :)
    C'mon War Eagles and/or Beavers. At least give us a chance for next weekend to have some meaning.

Re: Week 10 Chat

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
    Just cuz I wanted to get this started. :)
    Maybe I should have made one just for mens discussions. :)
    C'mon War Eagles and/or Beavers. At least give us a chance for next weekend to have some meaning.
    Simple: Bringing down Minot was one thing, but Northern will be a very tough task. I will be going to the BSU-Moorhead game tonight. Go Beavers!

Comment

[QUOTE=CoachSalscheider;2176939]Simple: Bringing down Minot was one thing, but Northern will be a very tough task. I will be going to the BSU-Moorhead game tonight. Go Beavers![/QUOT

After viewing Northern last week I would sure agree. Good luck tonight to the Beavers.

Comment

Will the real Upper Iowa please stand up...

Comment

I should have traveled to Crookston, this games play by play is what seems to be a 70 year old man who has been sippin moonshine since sun up and a Golden Eagle fan since conception. I salute you, i just dont want to hear you

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
            I should have traveled to Crookston, this games play by play is what seems to be a 70 year old man who has been sippin moonshine since sun up and a Golden Eagle fan since conception. I salute you, i just dont want to hear you
            It's entertaining, and worth a listen, but I don't think I can do another half of it. We do need him on the boards though.

Comment

Halftime impromptu interview with another fan, his is the accounting professor, I'm going to gert him on these boards as my mission in life.

"Everyone knows me here at the U of M" He is a confident lad. Stick that in your boat and row it, Gophers

Comment

As I click to watch the Augie/USF game on the streaming service, it has the NSIC logo instead of the home team, like the other games. This seems all too perfect...

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                  As I click to watch the Augie/USF game on the streaming service, it has the NSIC logo instead of the home team, like the other games. This seems all too perfect...
                  Oh so perfect indeed! :)

Comment

5:07 to go in the 1st, Warriors up big over the Golden Bears. WSU playing a nice game. CSP, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post
                      Oh so perfect indeed! :)
                      It is a Midco broadcast, but we can just pretend it is because Sioux Falls is the league headquarters. No defense early on, first to 90 wins tonight in SuFu

Comment

Halftime in St. Paul, Warriors lead the Golden Bears 49-23. The 3s are going down tonight and CSP isn't putting up much of a fight.

Comment

Found a possible name for our Crookston fan however I don't know if it is correct or if maybe he retired. Have a friend and also our priest went to school there. I will not stop until I find him and get him in the boards. Wolves up 69-40 6:18 to play

Comment

Wolves escape with a 81-50 win. Doyle with 18 and 9, Cleary held to 7-18 for 18 points. In a game that ended by 9:17 it was a night no one wanted to be on Crookston, sadly

Comment

The fact that that wasn't a foul on Guebert to end the half is astounding. Vikes down 5 at halftime.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X