Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week 10 Chat

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Just be glad you aren't playing the Huskies right now. They are firing on all cylinders and are the smoothest running machine I have seen in quite some time. Four or five 1st team all conference players if you ask me. Just a dominant, athletic squad inside and out. They are going to make NWMSU look like the BearKittens in a few weeks.
    Troll

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
      Troll
      This has been going on for the last couple weeks. Simple thinks he is the only one able to use reverse psychology, I am showing him how correct he is!

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
        What does trailing by 5 have to do with him getting a T? If I had guess why Warren was saying stuff it was probably because Guebert bashed him in the face, foul not called, and John still put him on a highlight reel. Then again I doubt you trust the word of an Augie fan when it comes to fouls so heres photographic evidence:

https://twitter.com/EntwistleRick/st...65700113641473
        At least Riggs was there to make sure no Augie fans got out of line.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
          Funny you mention that... he actually did have about a 10-15 second sequence during a timeout where he appeared to be mocking a fan who said something to him from the courtside seats.
          Last edited by MrAugustana; 02-10-2018, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Third straight Augie-USF game hes done, SERENITY NOW!

Comment

At times the only answer is there eyes must have been closed.

Comment

Wolves up 52-38 at the half

Comment

The dream of another weekend split is intact as Augie trails SMSU by 1 at the half. It's been a half of supporting casts as Augie has a combined zero points from Spencer and Warren while SMSU got 2 from Bruggeman.

Comment

The art of a anticipating a call is not lost on ref Bill Fisher as he just penalized John Warren for cleanly blocking a shot with no body contact during a 2 on 1 Mustang fast break.

Comment

Winona up by 11 with 3:19 on the clock.

Comment

Things got chipping for awhile there after a Boschee technical, later on Doyle competed and and one, swinging his arm is celebration received a T for who knows why. Wolves win 104-76

Comment

Warriors win 90-78 in Mankato. That was about as complete a game as I've seen from the WSU all year. Well done, guys!

Comment

In the books. Winona 90 Mankato 78. Had a feeling about this one. WSU matches up well. Aside from Northern, nobody should want to see this team.

Comment

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post
                              Warriors win 90-78 in Mankato. That was about as complete a game as I've seen from the WSU all year. Well done, guys!
                              Winona made their open shots. MSU could not have beaten a high school team tonight. Zero effort on both sides, embarrassing really. Winona outhustled amd outplayed the Mavs tonight. Lazy games will get you beat every night by any team.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                                In the books. Winona 90 Mankato 78. Had a feeling about this one. WSU matches up well. Aside from Northern, nobody should want to see this team.
                                Hopefully that was a wake up call for MSU, can't sleepwalk through games. Winona beat them up, especially in the 2nd half. I doubt the game would be similar if they play again. If so, MSU will deserve to lose again.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X