Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The focus turns to the Pentagon (Sat. through Tues. NSIC Chat)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The focus turns to the Pentagon (Sat. through Tues. NSIC Chat)

Big crowd by the vaunted Northern crowd that travels anywhere at any time....

Comment

Originally posted by JackHandy View Post
      Excited to head out and watch a great slate of BB games today. MSU is the team to beat along with NSU right behind them in my opinion.
      Bring back the SNL skit Jack! Quotes like that will slay all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
        Just stumbled upon Gage Davis' Instagram story and it contains video from a team dinner at Carnaval Brazilian Grill last night. The Vegas sharps are now hammering money down on USF.
        Noticed they practiced at SMSU yesterday before making the rest of their trip

Comment

Anyone else having trouble with the online stream or is it just my wifi?

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatMediaStudent1 View Post
            Anyone else having trouble with the online stream or is it just my wifi?
            It's clear for me so far

Comment

Evans checks out after not even 4 minutes of play and UMD immediately attacks the lane for a basket. Northern's biggest question mark in post season play is Paul SaTTher.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                It's clear for me so far
                Ok, I think it's just my Chromecast malfunctioning. It's working fine on my laptop but just buffers consistently when I try to put it on my tv.

Comment

Evans causing problems inside

Comment

Evans causing problems inside
                    Northern is an elite team on both ends when Evans is in and a really good team when Doyle is in

Comment

Big crowd by the vaunted Northern crowd that travels anywhere at any time....
                      Looks and sounds dead in there.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
                        Guessing weather playing a part

Comment

Evans' passing is amazing for a guy his size, he might be Northern's best player and gets zero recognition from the coaches. That is such an egregious oversight Commish Lind should take action.

Comment

Northern up 8 at the half as the Dogs close the half on a mini spurt as they were down 13.

Comment

UMD's Burns is attacking Northern's bigs like Dougherty did for NW earlier this year.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
                                We travel in packs, but no one said we were load, ha

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X