Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The focus turns to the Pentagon (Sat. through Tues. NSIC Chat)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The focus turns to the Pentagon (Sat. through Tues. NSIC Chat)

After chatting with John Thune throughout the Northern game, Nathan Belseth heads to the locker room to prepare. Congrats Mankato and Minot, you get one if the best we have in the NSIC.

Comment

Northern's passing is at a high level

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
        Guessing weather playing a part
        Can understand that. Maryville is under a sheet of ice this morning (and most of the week but today's the worst). I hope we get it all now so there can be safe travels in a couple weeks for regionals regardless of location.

Comment

Northern coasts home in the second half for a 75-62 win over UMD.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
              Evans' passing is amazing for a guy his size, he might be Northern's best player and gets zero recognition from the coaches. That is such an egregious oversight Commish Lind should take action.
              People who understand basketball know how the dynamics of the game changes when he is in, even if his stat line does not stand out. Apparently this group does not include some NSIC coaches. NSU had Duluth on the run until 3rd quarter substitutions. That let them back in it at least for a while. I think Wicks calls the subs typically but sooner or later busting momentum with substitutions will cost them against a better team.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                Between the morning fog and the predicted snow- I'm staying home. As I type, the snow is starting to fall here.
                Thats too bad, I could have picked you up also. We're at the Holiday Inn Rm. 240. feel free to stop by if you need drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                  Guessing weather playing a part
                  I can barely see my mailbox from here. It is snowing, blowing and drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                    Thats too bad, I could have picked you up also. We're at the Holiday Inn Rm. 240. feel free to stop by if you need drinks.
                    You have chocolate milk?

Comment

Anyone know why Charlie Brown didn't start for the Mavs?

Comment

MSU Men's Basketball
                        ?

@MinnStateMBBall
                        34m34 minutes ago
                        More
                        MSU Starters | Harper, Brown, Kirksey, Krieger, Kendrix
                        MISU Starters | Green, Ricci Maia, Akibo, Davis, Rudolph

Comment

Crowds should be better in the last two games with a heavy Sioux Falls presence.

Comment

nm

Comment

Our "Player of the Year" in the NSIC is showing why that shouldn't have been the case. He might as well not be here at this point

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                                Our "Player of the Year" in the NSIC is showing why that shouldn't have been the case. He might as well not be here at this point
                                Who would have been your pick for POY?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X