Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SBU Leaves the MIAA for the GLVC

These may be included on Brandon's list, I didn't click the link... But Nirvana has at least a few. "Smells like Teen Spirit" and "Lithium" come to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post
      Laker: Another day in the 70s here in Bemidji, stay cool down there which I suppose is in the truck or inside.
      Walked my two miles to feed the cats. Loaded the pickup with a pine tree that broke over in the strong wind. Went to Buffalo Lake to the Farmer's Market. Came back to watch the Twins at the Cubs. It looks cloudy here but hasn't rained yet.

I always liked going to Bemidji. I can't imagine a much better site to watch a D2 football game than right next to the lake.

Comment

Laker: Another day in the 70s here in Bemidji, stay cool down there which I suppose is in the truck or inside.
        Pretty nice summer day up here! (I'm just west of Bemidji) Maybe a little hot, but I'm picky....

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
          Pretty nice summer day up here! (I'm just west of Bemidji) Maybe a little hot, but I'm picky....
          Nice of you to experience the Bemidji area in the summer time. Any chance of following your Mustangs up here in the winter?

Comment

Nice of you to experience the Bemidji area in the summer time. Any chance of following your Mustangs up here in the winter?
            I wish! My travel is usually pretty limited during the season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X