Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrifFan
    replied
    What Coach Whitaker has done in year one with a pieced together lineup is pretty remarkable.

???????

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    Highlights:

Both teams have exceeded expectations to a great degree:

Leave a comment:

• NWHoops
    replied
    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Almost always goes to the conference champ, but maybe this year is an exception? I think you can make a pretty strong case.
    That is true on going to conference champ but I could see it going to Sunny or Rogers St coach this year. Both would be deserving.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied

Almost always goes to the conference champ, but maybe this year is an exception? I think you can make a pretty strong case.
    Still games to play, he/they can certainly earn it the way undoubtedly Chris Johnson has earned it in the NSIC. (Likely)

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    Sunny for COY???

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    Sunny for COY???

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Good grief...
    Yeah, he's a beast. When he hit four 3s in a row I was sure it was over. Then when he missed a FT late, I thought...maybe?

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    That was the most fun Missouri Western basketball has been in a long long long time. And I think I would have said the same win or lose as it came down the stretch -- it's just fun to care that much about basketball again, to have a meaningful game in late February and have the team compete hard.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

junior
    Good grief...

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    **** yeah! Also...Cam Martin is a senior right? Yeesh
    junior

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    **** yeah! Also...Cam Martin is a senior right? Yeesh

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    More highlights:

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• libertybearcat
    replied
    Tough loss for the women vs. Pitt State last night 61-59. Had a couple good looks to tie it with under 10 seconds to play but couldn't get the shot to fall, got another possession by scrapping for a jump ball but then turned it over to allow the Gorillas to run out the clock and sweep the season series.

The longest doubleheader in Missouri Western history continues tonight, as the men host Pitt State. The Gorillas had some travel problems that meant only one game could be played last night.
    Was at the game last night. MW has improved a lot since early in the year when I saw them play at the Civic Center. Pitt St was fortunate #30 got 2 quick fouls in the first half, she's a beast. MW seemed to go away from her later in the game, didn't understand why, but was happy they did! :) Hope Tristan Gegg's injury lets her come back before the MIAA Tourney.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X