Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Missouri Southern

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
    Very entertaining game, MoSo turned up the defense in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Comment

Fantastic game/win last night... Now we just gotta hope they don't sleepwalk through the Emporia State game Saturday afternoon. Aside from Northwest Oklahoma State (94-90 in OT) the Hornets don't really have any bad losses despite their 7-10, 2-6 MIAA record. This 2-game stretch of Emporia/Western feels like it has big time 'trap' potential since it's sandwiched between #15 Washburn and #2 Northwest Missouri.

Comment

Originally posted by NewmanAndDuquesne View Post
          Fantastic game/win last night... Now we just gotta hope they don't sleepwalk through the Emporia State game Saturday afternoon. Aside from Northwest Oklahoma State (94-90 in OT) the Hornets don't really have any bad losses despite their 7-10, 2-6 MIAA record. This 2-game stretch of Emporia/Western feels like it has big time 'trap' potential since it's sandwiched between #15 Washburn and #2 Northwest Missouri.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post
            I'm going with Lions 87, Washburn 83
            Very nice call! 89-86 final. The lineup with the two bigs plus Kinzer, Elyjah, and Braelon was the key. What a fun and entertaining game! I suspect that these two teams will be among the 8 in Maryville in March. They both looked like it last night. What a great crowd! The crowd, and especially the student section, was the best I have seen in Joplin in years! Kudos to Coach Sims for getting the football team to come out and support the team last night. Great atmosphere!

Comment

I agree. Very entertaining ball. I hope if we meet again it is in the MIAA semi-finals or finals in KC.

Comment

• CJ Carr is back in the states after a season in Germany, starts the new year on the training camp roster for the Iowa Wolves.

Comment

• Lions lose at Truman State 71-68 tonight on a 25 foot buzzer beater. The Bulldogs just sort of held a slight overall edge in both the stats and score, and certainly put forth the kind of effort that deserves a win.

3-1 now heading to Upper Iowa Saturday. Need to get on a roll now.

Comment

• Looks like Cam Martin got in foul trouble and only played 20 min.

Comment

• Comment

• Hopefully, Northwest can be part of the regional tournament in Joplin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thepeman View Post

Hopefully, Northwest can be part of the regional tournament in Joplin.

Comment

• UNK announcer talking about Ted Brown. "He looks like Paul Bunyan, but I'm not sure that Paul Bunyan has a jump hook like that."

Comment

• Comment

• Having three 1000 pt scorers is pretty impressive. Having watched the Lions play a couple of times this year I think they have the capability of making a deep run in the NCAA tourney. It will be interesting to see who hosts the Regional this year b

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X