Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jakob Lowrance update

Would someone please respond to when he will be back on the court for the Mules. He is vital for a post season appearance.

Re: Jakob Lowrance update

I heard it as an ACL and he was lost for the season.

Comment

I didn't know as I was trolled when asked previously. Big blow to team.

Comment

Next season.

Comment

Mules loose to S.W. Baptist. The D1 grad student goes out with an injury. How bad was or is his injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
            I didn't know as I was trolled when asked previously. Big blow to team.
            That wasn't trolling. I said he was out for the year, but I can see why it is a bit of the Boy Who Cried Wolf situation with user Guest69 breaking the news.

Comment

Mules loose to S.W. Baptist. The D1 grad student goes out with an injury. How bad was or is his injury.
              There was no coaches show after the radio broadcast so have heard nothing from the coach. Hassler didn't give any indication the next day either than saying; "Hope he is ready to go next week when the Mules travel to Washburn". On the broadcast Hassler was not very optimistic and neither am I. Did not hear any rumbling yesterday on-campus either.

Muleman, what have you heard?

Comment

I hate these injuries as this should have been coach K's put up or go year now will have an excuse for another year.

Comment

I was listening to the radio broadcast last Saturday and Hassler said "Kob" was out indefinitely but did not rule out his returning later this season.

Comment

Well I am glad both players are back. Does this change any expectations for the team or are all the mules fans suffering in silence. This year is quickly going down in flames. Why couldn't the AD see that coach K was leading the team to the landfill instead of the post season. Surely this will be his last year.

Comment

I hate these injuries as this should have been coach K's put up or go year now will have an excuse for another year.

Coach K getting fired? It's not going to happen this year, next year or any year as long as Jerry Hughes is still the athletic director. When's the last time (or any time) that Jerry Hughes had the nerve to fire one of his own hand picked head coaches for under achieving? I'm guessing never.
                      Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 01-14-2019, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Well then it's one or both.

Comment

They just need to win some road games. Undefeated at home

Comment

Don Doucette?

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post
                              Don Doucette?
                              Not sure, my memory doesn't go back that far. Weigh in Mules fans, what head coaches (if any) did Jerry Hughes fire in his decades long tenure as the AD at UCM ?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X