Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC Week 1ish Chat

Augie up 15-11 on Winona at the under 16. Dylan LeBrun is dominating action on both ends, swallowing Wagner alive and 2-3 from 3

The Augie bench is raining 3s all over the Warriors. 30-11 Vikings

Comment

I can't believe I picked Crookston to sweep at Moorhead and Northern. As I age, perhaps I am losing it. Who would have thought Crookston would be in the hunt?

Comment

Winona's undersized lineup mostly forced to take 3pt shots.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post
          I can't believe I picked Crookston to sweep at Moorhead and Northern. As I age, perhaps I am losing it. Who would have thought Crookston would be in the hunt?
          I also took Crookston to sweep. Wings Up

Augie playing to their potential tonight. 10 deep and stretching the Warriors until they break. Kevion Taylor is still a delight to watch and Whitelow is unbelievable on the perimeter defensively.

Comment

Did anyone predict SMSU to beat Mankato? Up at half.

Possible serious leg injury to Tre Baumgardner.

Comment

Duluth dumping on 5-1 Minot 41-16 start of the 2nd half.

Comment

Going to be a tough year for Winona State. The current regime just seems incapable of recruiting/retaining any talented size. Hard to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                  Going to be a tough year for Winona State. The current regime just seems incapable of recruiting/retaining any talented size. Hard to watch.
                  Winona is not good defensively and they're exceedingly cold from the field tonight. Meanwhile Trevor Hanson brought the crowd to its feet by starting the game 5-5 from before a well deserved 30 foot heat check that he air balled. 73-53 Augie with 905 to go.

Comment

Crookston wins! 68-65 on the buzzer :-)

Comment

Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post
                      I also picked them to sweep and they just hit a game winning 3 to take the first leg!

Comment

Wayne beats Upper Iowa by double digits. Jordan Jansen leads the way with 21(!) Rebounds. He isn't a high flyer, but always seems to be in the right spot.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                          My Hope is they get rid of the coach/ and his coaching staff and go look for some one who knows what they are doing

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                            Did anyone predict SMSU to beat Mankato? Up at half.

Possible serious leg injury to Tre Baumgardner.
                            It was bad.

Bigler immediately took the Mustangs off the court and told them not to look - I could hear plenty of parents in the crowd say the same thing.

I'd been focused on Stang #2 who went flying into an MSU cheerleader when the injury happened, so I didn't see what exactly happened. I'm guessing he either landed funny and/or someone fell on him.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

It was bad.

Bigler immediately took the Mustangs off the court and told them not to look - I could hear plenty of parents in the crowd say the same thing.

I'd been focused on Stang #2 who went flying into an MSU cheerleader when the injury happened, so I didn't see what exactly happened. I'm guessing he either landed funny and/or someone fell on him.
                              He landed outside the video frame so I didn't see it either

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X