Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post

Agreed. They were eliminated from the Regional talk by the time conference games started.

I don't think the program is as dire as some as there is clearly talent out there. The lack of depth in the front court has been a problem for a few years and it's mind boggling that it hasn't really been addressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post

Agreed. They were eliminated from the Regional talk by the time conference games started.

I don't think the program is as dire as some as there is clearly talent out there. The lack of depth in the front court has been a problem for a few years and it's mind boggling that it hasn't really been addressed.
      Speaking of talent, I missed the Bemidji game but watched it delayed on Roku. Boy Winona has a sweet pair in Taylor and Wagner. At the start of his career I didn't expect much from Wagner but has he proven me wrong. One gauge I consider a separator for guards, often displayed from the D2 to D1 level, is ability to finish when they get to the rim. Wagner can get to the rim and certainly can finish well with either hand when he gets there. Plus good long ball threat, solid defender, dependable ball handler and whatever else you want out of a guard. Treated the viewer to a very flashy in the air, split leg bounce pass from under the rim to Whitelow in the bench corner (who promptly buried a three) that was a piece of art. Great all around player.

And speaking of Wagner's, the one from Galesville can sure throw up some of the longest bombs I've seen at any level, college or pro. He should shoot more.

Comment

• Any updates on Myer?

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
          Any updates on Myer?
          Hes still really good.

31-7-6 against Concordia last Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Hes still really good.

31-7-6 against Concordia last Saturday.
            Haha, wow. How lazy of me to not even check Saturdays box score.

Comment

• Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Speaking of talent, I missed the Bemidji game but watched it delayed on Roku. Boy Winona has a sweet pair in Taylor and Wagner. At the start of his career I didn't expect much from Wagner but has he proven me wrong. One gauge I consider a separator for guards, often displayed from the D2 to D1 level, is ability to finish when they get to the rim. Wagner can get to the rim and certainly can finish well with either hand when he gets there. Plus good long ball threat, solid defender, dependable ball handler and whatever else you want out of a guard. Treated the viewer to a very flashy in the air, split leg bounce pass from under the rim to Whitelow in the bench corner (who promptly buried a three) that was a piece of art. Great all around player.

And speaking of Wagner's, the one from Galesville can sure throw up some of the longest bombs I've seen at any level, college or pro. He should shoot more.
              Agreed. Caleb has really developed into a great player. He can take over parts of games just like Taylor. If this WSU team can find some consistency, they will be a team no one wants to play come tournament time. Big if, but if.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X