Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
    Mankato and Wayne in a tight one. Mankato with a raucous crowd of at least 40 or 45 people.
    I was home watching the women's game on computer. Right before it started, I could hear Casey Lloyd counting. At first I didn't know what he was doing. Then he said something like, 29 people here!

I'm sure there were more on the near side, but the bench side looked darn near empty. I wish that they would get together with the WCHA and not schedule both for home games on the same weekend. But man, that place used to be pretty full and there has been low attendance for several years. Can't even blame it on the library because that is closed on Saturday nights.

Comment

Great win by UIU tonight! Tough game - tight, back and forth throughout. Great to get a road win - we've struggled on the road this year, but great to see this young team grind one out. One more to go, can't let down at SMSU!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I was home watching the women's game on computer. Right before it started, I could hear Casey Lloyd counting. At first I didn't know what he was doing. Then he said something like, 29 people here!

I'm sure there were more on the near side, but the bench side looked darn near empty. I wish that they would get together with the WCHA and not schedule both for home games on the same weekend. But man, that place used to be pretty full and there has been low attendance for several years. Can't even blame it on the library because that is closed on Saturday nights.
        But Laker, it's Friday night ! : - )

Comment

Minot rolls into Bemidji and gets a 74-67 W. I've been betting on Minot to win some games the past month and they haven't. So I gave up last week thinking they wouldn't beat 1st place Sioux Falls or BSU in Bemidji. Wrong again. Duluth-you can't beat Southwest on the road or Mankato at home, but you can beat Moorhead at their place. Mankato-you can go to Duluth and win, but can't beat Wayne at home. Is it just me or is this a crazy year?

Comment

Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post

We are talking Mankato here coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post
              Great win by UIU tonight! Tough game - tight, back and forth throughout. Great to get a road win - we've struggled on the road this year, but great to see this young team grind one out. One more to go, can't let down at SMSU!

Comment

I knew I picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue.

Friday 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sunday 11:00 AM - 2:00 AM Monday 7:30 AM - 2:00 AM Tuesday 7:30 AM - 2:00 AM Wednesday 7:30 AM - 2:00 AM Thursday 7:30 AM - 2:00 AM

Comment

Minot rolls into Bemidji and gets a 74-67 W. I've been betting on Minot to win some games the past month and they haven't. So I gave up last week thinking they wouldn't beat 1st place Sioux Falls or BSU in Bemidji. Wrong again. Duluth-you can't beat Southwest on the road or Mankato at home, but you can beat Moorhead at their place. Mankato-you can go to Duluth and win, but can't beat Wayne at home. Is it just me or is this a crazy year?
                  Not just you. I decided to go back to safe times and give up on Crookston and look what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

We are talking Mankato here coach.
                    So am I. I thought Laker was complaining about the low basketball attendance due to a MSU-BSU hockey game and that he couldn't blame it on the library since it's closed on Saturday nights. Maybe I am getting too old and senile to be on this board. : - )

Comment

Solid effort by dragons. Just a couple too many mistakes and poor Msum ft shooting was the difference. Moorhead had plenty of chances to win this one. Duluth makes a couple extra plays down stretch. Dragons need to beat scsu tomorrow.

Comment

Decent number of important games tonight. This Augie/Mankato matchup will be a big step in determining whether or not the Vikings still have a shred of a chance to do something before the season is up. Duluth/Northern is also a big matchup, especially if everybody involved is healthy (which Myer seems to be). I would also think, as an Augie fan, it would be helpful if Winona and SMSU are able to pick off USF and UIU (respectively). Although we still need to Winona to drop a few more along the way too.

Basically, I'm just trying to figure out where I should or shouldn't hold on to hope for a postseason appearance beyond the NSIC Tournament. Maybe it's too late for that already though. I'm sure Augieholic or some of you other smart guys have a better understanding than I do.

Comment

Comment

Entertaining women's game in Sioux Falls. Warriors lead 36-35 at the half.

On a side note, the USF play-by-play guy is a good. Calls a smooth game and is far from a homer. Enjoyable listen.

Comment

Is the Mankato feed complete garbage for anyone else? Or is it just my internet being cruddy?

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                                Is the Mankato feed complete garbage for anyone else? Or is it just my internet being cruddy?
                                Conspiracy to keep the Augie fans in the dark.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X