Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pentagon Prattle

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Two games decided by whistles or non whistles in the last 5 seconds. WHOOOOOOO BOY

    Comment


    • #92
      "I'm not the most composed person on that sideline" Matt Margenthaler

      Comment


      • #93
        I shouldn't have even turned the game on. All it did was make me realize that the Vikes legitimately had a chance to win this whole thing if they could've gotten past Northern. Ugh. I'm ready for next year.

        Comment


        • #94
          USF still remains winless in the NSIC quarterfinals.... That one hurt.

          Just when I think it would mercilessly end, the boys pull me back in.

          I don’t know enough hoops to speak to the goaltend. Looks like they got the foul call right at the other end. Backboard appeared lit up... USF had two chances at a layup and still couldn’t convert. Fitting.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by warriorlover View Post

            Don’t call the game before it happens. And if you think losing Wagner makes SMSU better than winona than you must be on something a little goofy. I know they have a meth problem in Marshall, you must’ve dabbled into that before this post
            LOL! Nothing goofy going on here in Marshall, just think this one is over from the start! How does losing Wagner not make us better? This was obviously a rebuilding year for Mustangs and we will back better than ever next year in my opinion

            Comment


            • #96
              Nice effort by MSU tonight, and advance to the semi-finals.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Otis Day View Post
                USF still remains winless in the NSIC quarterfinals.... That one hurt.

                Just when I think it would mercilessly end, the boys pull me back in.

                I don’t know enough hoops to speak to the goaltend. Looks like they got the foul call right at the other end. Backboard appeared lit up... USF had two chances at a layup and still couldn’t convert. Fitting.
                The goaltend was legitimate. I also agree on the final foul. I honestly couldn't believe Grinde got away with the tackle on Krieger when the Mavs were inbounding it with 0:43 to go or whatever it was. Just a blatant pushover onto the ground with no call.

                That being said, the Cougars took advantage of the situation, so credit them for giving themselves a chance. That final layup from Adams is probably going to haunt him and the Cougar coaching staff this summer. Unbelievable that it didn't drop.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by RollStangs View Post

                  LOL! Nothing goofy going on here in Marshall, just think this one is over from the start! How does losing Wagner not make us better? This was obviously a rebuilding year for Mustangs and we will back better than ever next year in my opinion
                  I thought the same thing of the Vikings last season when Crookston picked us off, but weird things can happen...

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Some really fun games so far. Crazy ending. I respect the way USF plays and you have to credit MSU for gutting out a win.

                    Crazy to see both Augie and USF go down in the quarters with such a home court advantage given to them by the Sioux Falls Sun Conference.

                    Go Warriors!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post
                      Some really fun games so far. Crazy ending. I respect the way USF plays and you have to credit MSU for gutting out a win.

                      Crazy to see both Augie and USF go down in the quarters with such a home court advantage given to them by the Sioux Falls Sun Conference.

                      Go Warriors!
                      Must not really be that big of a deal...

                      Comment


                      • Big win for the Mavs. Almost blew that late lead. I've long thought our press breaker sucks. Kirksey came through tonight. Lucky that foul didn't come a half second earlier. The ending reminded me of the title of a 1995 movie- "Waiting To Exhale".

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post
                          Some really fun games so far. Crazy ending. I respect the way USF plays and you have to credit MSU for gutting out a win.

                          Crazy to see both Augie and USF go down in the quarters with such a home court advantage given to them by the Sioux Falls Sun Conference.

                          Go Warriors!
                          Ahem....

                          Originally posted by Otis Day View Post
                          USF still remains winless in the NSIC quarterfinals....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

                            Must not really be that big of a deal...
                            It is if you had a following and team to support that following. No offense.


                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                              Krieger got straight up pushed over on that inbound by Grinde with no call. Astounding turn of events that led to USF somehow getting back into it after the game being just about over.
                              I think the refs thought his hamstring fell apart again causing him to fall over.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NSUguy View Post

                                It is if you had a following and team to support that following. No offense.

                                It takes a special sort of following to support Parker Fox. No offense.

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X