X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrifFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthernSunExperience View Post
    We were supposed to have 'One Shining Moment' tonight for the NCAA men's championship...but since that's not happening, I thought I'd put one together for the NSIC Tournament.

I tried to get a highlight from every team in there, but obviously, as the tournament progressed, certain teams were featured more than others...

Either way, please enjoy the NSIC version of 'One Shining Moment!'

https://twitter.com/MidcoSN/status/1247214991414943744
    That's awesome. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    Well done sir. I really appreciate the coverage the NSIC gets from Midco. Hopefully we will be seeing football previews and getting ready for real sports again in a few months.

Leave a comment:

• MisterWizard
    replied
    Nicely done!!!

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    We were supposed to have 'One Shining Moment' tonight for the NCAA men's championship...but since that's not happening, I thought I'd put one together for the NSIC Tournament.

I tried to get a highlight from every team in there, but obviously, as the tournament progressed, certain teams were featured more than others...

Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• NorthernSunExperience
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

In 1566 Nostradamus the seer of the future said 2030. Now your a genius!
    You'd be closer with Newton who said 2060...Nostradamus said 3797 which is when Trinity Bible College wins the Summit League

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

It is a lot of fun...I mean, atleast you guys let people know before it was really discussed. Certainly anything can happen and if it does, so be it. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the rest of our year and those at home being proven wrong or being correct without actually knowing a thing.

By the way, didnt you hear we are going D1 in 2030?
    In 1566 Nostradamus the seer of the future said 2030. Now your a genius!

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    Setting aside the speculative nature of this discussion. Parker already used his redshirt year to download all of Logan Doyle's charming qualities, wouldn't that mean he would lose a year of eligibility if he transferred up?

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    Setting aside the speculative nature of this discussion. Parker already used his redshirt year to download all of Logan Doyle's charming qualities, wouldn't that mean he would lose a year of eligibility if he transferred up?
    Correct, atleast the losing a year part, haha

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Isn't it great having a whole bunch of geniuses knowing the future of your program! Kind of like AU's move to D1
    It is a lot of fun...I mean, atleast you guys let people know before it was really discussed. Certainly anything can happen and if it does, so be it. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the rest of our year and those at home being proven wrong or being correct without actually knowing a thing.

By the way, didnt you hear we are going D1 in 2030?

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I hope its true... considering that's a violation, lol please find evidence so we can take down the Goofers.
    Isn't it great having a whole bunch of geniuses knowing the future of your program! Kind of like AU's move to D1

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    I hope its true... considering that's a violation, lol please find evidence so we can take down the Goofers.

Leave a comment:

• NSIC Fanatic
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X