Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pentagon Prattle

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Parker Fox giveth. Parker Fox taketh away

    Comment


    • #17
      Earned that T.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
        Parker Fox giveth. Parker Fox taketh away
        He just can’t help himself.

        Comment


        • #19
          Very emotionally charged game. Parker would have been fine there, minus a stare down...foolish. thankfully followed by two missed FTs.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
            Very emotionally charged game. Parker would have been fine there, minus a stare down...foolish. thankfully followed by two missed FTs.
            Was a great dunk, but not sure why you stare down someone who was pretty much already falling down.

            Comment


            • #21
              Parker didn’t say a word on that T. Looking at a guy on the ground as you backpedal apparently is techinical worthy. Garbage. Ball don’t lie with two missed free throws.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
                Parker didn’t say a word on that T. Looking at a guy on the ground as you backpedal apparently is techinical worthy. Garbage. Ball don’t lie with two missed free throws.
                Staring down the guy is taunting and has been for years now. He did very little, but I suspect his antics all game build up with the refs too.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Stark is amazing.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                    Parker the Pouter could have had a clean block had he actually hustled back after blowing the dunk.
                    The next 2 seasons on the message board are going to be fun...

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

                      Was a great dunk, but not sure why you stare down someone who was pretty much already falling down.
                      It was an absolutely ridiculous put back dunk

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        According to the in house stats, we are shooting 1% from the field....going to be tough to win with that

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                          According to the in house stats, we are shooting 1% from the field....going to be tough to win with that
                          Still a higher percentage than Dykman, who is now 0-10 (0-6 from three). I love how hard he plays, but I hope he starts hitting sooner than later if he's going to keep firing.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

                            Still a higher percentage than Dykman, who is now 0-10 (0-6 from three). I love how hard he plays, but I hope he starts hitting sooner than later if he's going to keep firing.
                            This is a fairly fun environment, close game...but as far as quality goes...meh

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Thunder View Post

                              The next 2 seasons on the message board are going to be fun...
                              Not sure why you say that. Parker will probably follow Saul next year and Augie will be out of the league after next season(finally). Gonna need some new excitement.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Is an Augustana football player really their best basketball player?

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X